wap

smut warning. AGAIN

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I opened my eyes slowly to gaze into the darkness engulfing me. My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I realized I was lying on my couch. My eyesight was still blurry and someone was lying down on top of me. Their head seemed to be resting on my stomach and their arms around my hips. The rest of their body was lying between my legs. It was probably Camilla but I couldn't really tell because they had their hood up.

I suddenly felt really cold and without thinking I grabbed their arms and pulled them up so their head was on my chest.

"Camilla can you cover my bodyyy I'm cold." I said groaning at the weight of pulling her up. I didn't know she was this heavy.

The person stirred and sat up. I whined at the lack of body and held my arms out.

"Nooo where are you going it's coooold" dragging out the 'o' i lied there with my eyes closed and my arms opened expectantly. I felt the person slowly sunk back into my arms, their head right above my chest and their arms around my waist. I groaned as they put their body weight back onto me.

"Camilla why are you so heavy" I felt their hand slide down to my legs and I shivered.

"Hmm if you always cuddle like this with Camilla I'm gonna start getting jealous."

Tom. I opened my eyes and looked down at him. He had his head resting on his hand and had one hand on my thigh. I squirmed when I realized he was right between my legs, and the shorts I had changed into yesterday were shorter than I thought. I looked around and saw it was 3:48am. I sucked in a breath when I felt his hand slide under my top. I looked at him and caught him looking down with a dangerous glint in his eyes. He sat back and I noticed how awkward our position was:

He was sitting between my legs He had his hands on my thighs, his fingers drawing patterns on my sensitive skinI literally wasn't wearing a bra

I blushed a deep red as his hand started to travel higher. He leaned over me and caught my lips between his. My hands went up to his hair and started running my fingers down his cornrows. I wasn't backing down, but it seemed he didn't expect me to.

I let out a loud gasp when his hand slid up to the base of my chest. I heard a moan of satisfaction as he took the lead. His hands went higher and I did my best to keep my hips in place. His cold fingers ghosted my hard nipples and I tried to close my legs, but this bitch was between them. I pulled away and let out a pant as I felt him press up against me. He layered kisses down my jaw and a breathy moan escaped my lips. I could feel his smirk against my neck.

Cocky bastard

I ran my nails up his biceps and pressed down when I got to the top of his back. It got the reaction I was looking for. His breathing changed and i sniggered. His mouth got close to my ear and I stopped breathing for a sec.

"My turn" he trailed his tongue down my neck and into my cleavage. One of his hands went to my tits and the other started rubbing my clit through the thin material of my shorts. He made eye contact with me before he swirled his tongue around my nipple. I trembling moan came out of me before I could stop it and his hand slid in my pants, fuck.

I shivered biting my lips. He looked down at me and played with his piercing using his tongue. Oh god I'm wet. He slowly grinded his hips into me and i furrowed my brows, my lips parted. I felt him through his pants. He regarded my expression with a certain satisfaction. I didn't want to make this easy on him, he grinded into me again and I smirked.

"This all you got Kaulitz?"

He raised his eyebrows in fake indignation. He slowly slid his hands down the front of my pants, the skin to skin contact made me cry out. I quickly bit on my lip and looked at him with a challenging glare. His smirk widened and he slowly started moving his fingers in a circular motion around my clit. I tried my best to not furrow my brows as I held his eye contact. I felt him get harder and harder, his dug his fingers deeper, glancing up at me with a cocky look.

"you're really wet..." he bit his lip and his eyes sparked with a new excitement. He brought his hand up and started slowly rubbing my clit, barely touching it. This time I couldn't stop the shudder that coursed through my body and the pant that left my lips. I met his eyes and he kept going, fascinated by my reactions. I was holding onto the couch for dear life and when he pressed down I couldn't help but roll my hips, hiding my face into my arms. God what was this man doing to me. And HOW THE FUCK WAS HE THIS GOOD.

My legs started trembling and I felt the orgasm building in me. Suddenly he stopped and I looked at him through my arms. He was sitting back with his arms crossed. I could clearly see the shape of his biceps and I felt myself get even wetter. He clicked his tongue and shook his head slowly, looking at me dead in the eyes. I was real close to whimpering.

"I wonder if I should make you beg for it..." he mused out loud. No. That was off the table. I did not beg. I scoffed: "in your dreams Tom." I crossed my arms and looked to the side. I felt a strong hand grab my chin and turn it towards him. I gave him a confused look but then he gently rocked his knee in between my legs and the look turned to one of pleasure as i scrunched my brows. He had kept his hand on my jaw so I couldn't look away. This was more humiliating.

"No eye contact no finishing" I gave him a glare but held eye contact. He slowly slid his hand back into my pants, not leaving my eyes. He started rubbing in circles and I felt my body buzzing with pleasure. I bit my lip as my brows furrowed. I would give him eye contact, but I would not let him hear the effect he had on me.

He got closer to me, hovering over me as he gazed into my eyes. I bit down on my lip harder. God this was hard. He looked down at me lips.

"Scream my name Ina." I moved my head side to side. No. I was so close. My eyelids fluttered as my eyes fought to roll back. I kept my eyes on Tom, looking at me through lust glazed eyes. Just as I was about to come he removed his fingers, hovering over my clit. I whined: "f-fucking asshole" he hovered over me, repeating his sentence.

"Scream my name" I gave him the most murderous gaze I could muster.

"Tom" I said, almost in a whisper. He got slightly closer to my clit, but didn't rub. I growled throwing my head back, exhausted.

"To-tom" I said louder, I looked at him pleadingly and he kissed me. He started rubbing again, Creating the friction I loved. I couldn't even kiss him back at one point, my eyes rolled back and I moaned into his mouth, orgasming.

We both hoped into the shower then decided to sleep a bit more, but not after a quick handjob. He jumped onto me and I giggled into his neck as he put his entire weight into me. He rolled to my side and I put my leg over his as I curled into his arm. I could get used to him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GUYS THIS IS LIKE THE THIRD TIME IM WRITING SMUT I CANT TAKE MYSELF SERIOUSLY DHUBUBUECBU

anyway hope u liked it I CANT CONCENTRATE ON SCHOOL I HATE MATHS AND FUCKING FUNCTIONS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA