Anyone can start again,Not through love but through revenge - Lana del Rey

wazup my little kittens (deep😔) IV BEEN GONE FOR FUKING LOOOOOOOOOOOONG BUT DW BECAUSE hopefully with this chapter yeah idk yall will feel better RARARARARRA and anyways idc waht yall say i like making updates and somethibg happenedwith this guy and i was like WHHHHHAAAAAT and i was like how and why me but then again he was a fuck boy so idgive a shit but like still like thats crazy like WHAAAAAAAT. anywasy hopefully yall like this shit

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

For the next few weeks I would go out to parties and just lived life unbothered by Tom. We would see him at parties, but he would be busy with one or two girls. I just had to accept that he had changed ever since he went on tour. I realized that it was all on him and that all i could do was continue on with my life instead of waiting around for someone who wouldn't even both saying hi to me when he came through the door at 3am.

They were coming back from a third tour, and i was honestly doing a lot better. Over the time they weren't here, i had focused on myself and got in touch with my body and spirit more. I did more sports and actually enjoyed fucking yoga: Camilla dragged me into it. This evening there was a party, and i was so excited for it. First because i was gonna meet up with the band there, and also because i was going to sing.

Camilla had wanted to talk to Tom about what happened and i just told her not to. He didn't need to know that i sometimes still dreamed of him, his scent. The warmth of his body always seemed so far away yet so close, like if i was reminiscing the moments we spent together and the wave of coldness i felt when i woke up to him gone and his warmth dissipated. I cleared my throat and looked up. Think happy thoughts. Yet i couldn't stop the plague of vulture like memories that came to crowd my cramped room. The desk where he use to sit on, the dresser he use to look through in mock awe. So many pieces of him still littered my life unforgivingly and i swear it was the universe making fun of my silly little feelings for this man that gave no shits about me.

"WE HAVE TO GO MARINA LETS GO" Camilla howled from the car.

"CALLA O TE PARTO LA CARA" I swore, she could be so annoying. I was wearing a dark dress, since it was pretty fancy. over the time they were out touring, i started singing at more luxuriant spots and i was these people's favorite. What can i say, i got rizz. 

I got into her car and she looked over at me, a serous expression washing over her features.

"You look beautiful" She sighed worriedly. A small smile danced around my features as i looked at the girl who had been here for me all these years. Supporting me and cheering me on. I would never be able to repay her.

"You're gonna be okay Marina" she said with a tone of finality, looking into her mirror. We had gone over the possible situations of how it might go, but just overall, the goal was to not let anything he did get to me.