I really wanna thank y'all for being PATIENT AND PUTTING UP WITH MY BULLSHIT

I wrote this on a plane. In public. Next to my grandma. Ur welcome.

••••••••••••••••••••••

I immediately got slammed back into a table.

"You think you're so funny" Tom growled against my lips. I smiled cockily: "you were the one begging me for some attention-" he grabbed my jaw and kissed me passionately. His tongue glided over mine, velvety and smooth. He leaned me back slowly, my back hitting the surface of the table.

His arms caged my head in as I wrapped my legs around his waist. After a while he pulled back and I took a deep breath. Not even a second passed and he was back to my lips, his hands slipping up my tshirt.

I gasped when his cold fingers wrapped around the two sides of my waist. He took the time to slowly kneed my tongue with his, deepening the kiss. He tasted sweet and his lips were soft. He slid me slightly nearer to the edge and pressed himself against me. (I think I just choked) I yelped in surprise when I felt the bulge against the thin lacy material of my thong. He grinned into the kiss and pulled back to watch my reactions as he continued to very slowly grind into me, lips hovering on my neck. His face hovered over mine, occasionally leaning in to gently bite my bottom lip, eyes full of lust.

My sight was clouded and my brows furrowed into an expression of ecstasy. Tom clearly enjoyed watching my reactions, because I felt every twitch and every thump in his pants. I tried closing my legs but I was blocked by his body. I let out a weak whine when I felt my panties getting wetter, with every move, he slowly stroked my clit and sent tingles to places the tingles should not be sent to. I bit my lip and let a mangled cry when he suddenly pressed himself fully against me and loomed over me dominantly.

"Now who's in need of attention, hmm?"  (A tear quite literally just ran down my leg)

"You're the one who was begging to be touched Tom" I gritted out glaring at him. Why does he have to be so, tom-ish.

His smirk widened to a cocky grin when he opened my legs even wider and started to trace my clothed slit with his ring finger. I squirmed in his grasp but he held my legs apart. I opened my mouth as my eyes fluttered.

"What were you saying Ina?" Fucking prick

"You heard what i said" he grunted as he started toying with my clit. I threw my head back on the table and whined loudly. I covered my mouth with my hand muffling my moans. I shot him my best glare. He was getting off on this.

He rubbed my sensitive parts with a feather like touch as I tried my best to stay put. Once in a while I would buck my hips, but he would just shake his head while playing with his lip ring. Fuck his lip ring.

"Tom-" I bit my lip as he slipped his fingers under the drenched fabric. His fingers traced my slit, using the wetness to VERYYYYY slowly rub my clit. My nails dug into my palms. I grinded my hips into his hand under his piercing gaze. He slipped his fingers in and started rubbing with the palm of his hand. I bit my arm as another moan slipped from my throat.

I felt warmth and wetness in my core, his lips found my exposed neck and he started colouring my skin red.

"You like that" he murmured into my jaw. I replied with a moan. His lips hovered over mine: "moan my name Ina" I looked up at him, tears running down my face from desperation.

"Tom please" his groans of delight were worth the humiliation.

"Tom please put it in" I whined against his hot flesh.

"Are u sure Ina?" He kissed my swollen lips tenderly and I nodded.

He traced my slit, sliding his hard cock on my clit, stimulating the sensitive nerves. I gripped his arm, digging my nails into his unmarked skin. He hissed into the kiss. I bucked my hips impatiently and whined.

"Tom hurry up" he slowly pushed it in, I felt it fill me up, felt all the veins and bumps caressing my insides hotly, my back arched when he lightly pushed my stomach down.

He whined in pleasure and rocked his body into mine. Every thrust made me lose my mind, every time I moaned he called my name.

"Fuck Ina you feel so good" my nails found his hair, i tugged on his roots and scratched his broad shoulders. He reached down and started simultaneously rubbing me, my body spasmed as I finished. He slid out of me, still hard.

*RING RING MOTHERFUCKER*

"YOURE JOKIN" Tom complained as he fished his phone out of his pants. It was Georg.

"Yeah..
No-
That's what I said-
No-
No no that's not right-
Can u wait 30min?
Urgh room 169..."

I looked at his somber face quizzically.

"I got interrupted, again. And he's coming to unknowingly cockblock me." I have never laughed so hard. I tumbled off the table and he chuckled.

"That's your karma"

I rolled my eyes and reached to grab my pink thong on the floor.

The door opened.
THIS BITCH DIDNT LOCK THE DOOR.

I ducked behind the desk as I heard footsteps enter the room. Fuckfuckfuck. I looked up at Tom beside me, his hand clenched into a fist as he sat down on the chair next to me. His pants were soaked so he preferred to keep his hips out of sight. Georg leaned on the doorway, looking at his phone before droning on about logistics.

Crawling, I placed myself between Tom's manspread legs, hands on his thighs. He looked down warningly, I looked up playfully, running my nails along his thighs and up his shirt. I slowly dropped my hands lower, unzipping him and stimulating him through his drenched boxers. His hands gripped the table as he tried to focus on what his friend was telling him. He glanced down, I stripped his boxers off with my teeth. His hand went up to his mouth when the cold air hit his exposed member. I got closer, and swirled my tongue on the tip, pink and swollen.

"Tom are you listening?"

My tongue traced his bulging vein down, slithering down his bulging cock.

He cleared his throat: "y-yeah go on"
His free hand found my hair, tugging me back. The tip of my finger found the back of his cock, tracing his dick softly. His knuckles whitened when I used my tongue to swipe the very base and move upwards, so I could take him whole. Throbbing in my mouth, he hit the back of my throat. The slam of a door and his soft whines led me to look up at his reclined form, bottom lip trapped between perfect teeth. He suddenly pushed my head down, swallowing saltiness. I gagged and he brought me up. I looked accusatory-like and he smiled, tracing my lips, then leaning down to kiss me softly.

"Your the most amazing woman I've ever met Marina" he said, looking into my eyes. My breath caught in my throat when I only saw love and care in his eyes. I put my hands around his neck and kissed him hard.

"Fuck you Tom Kaulitz" I laughed, covering his soft lips with light kisses.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

y'all are actually hilarious and even tho I don't think I'll make any more fanfics( because this guy in my school looks like our Tomi boi and I don't want to obsess over him since he's my ex's bestie (I mean my ex is leaving so... BUT NO BECAUSE APPARENTLY HES A BAD KISSER) IDK JUST NO) if y'all want some short scenarios and shit maybe I can do that (smut and shit) but yeah

ALSO CAN SOMEONE PLS WRITE A RACING FAN FIC BECAUSE IM SEEING TOO MANY PPL BASHING "YOURE LIVING NIGHTMARE" OR SOME SHIT BUT ITS GOOD AND I NEED MORE TOXIC RACER TOMS IN HIS CORNROWS ERA. (Or at least recommend even tho I've read all of them (there aren't even that many)

LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT

1406 words