He kinda belong in the streets

Third chapter lesgoooooooooooo

>>>>>>>>>

I got to the café and let out a trembling sigh, i grasped onto the handle of the door and wrenched it open, i was hit by the AC blasting and loud chattering. I had read this was a popular café, but i didn't expect this. After asking for the manager, i was led to one of the employee rooms and given a mic and a mic stand. After setting up on the little stage, i kind of started to freak out when i realized everyone's eyes were on me. I exhaled deeply and looked up confidently, i could do this. I started strumming the beat of LES by Childish Gambino (IK THIS ISNT NORMALLY PLAYED WITH A GUITAR BUT A VIOLIN BUT SHHHH) The lyrics slipped off my lips as softly as the melody swam through the calm and serene atmosphere of the café.

Immediately i could tell that people were enjoying themselves.

Baby you the baddest, baby you the baddest girl

The audience consisted of young people so they were all swaying back and forth and clapping on beat.

We kissing in the bathroom, we kissing in the bathroom girl

I wondered what that encounter in the alleyway was, it was pretty intense. I felt my cheeks heat up and decided to focus on the song instead.

Are you ready to cry, cuz i'm no good, no good

At the same time, his scent, his presence, his eyes, his lips, looked so tempting, smelt so addicting, felt to intoxicating.

I hope nobody catch us, but i kinda hope they catch us

The song finished and i was out of breath, I smiled at the cheering crowd and thanked them. I stepped off and made my way to the bar, not before the manager came up and told me i was hired, YES NOW I CAN WIN MY OWN MONEY TO GO BUY  POSTERS AND CLOTHES. I skipped out of the café with a free coffee and my guitar slung around my shoulders. It felt good to know that i was gaining independence, financially aswell as just curfews and stuff. My parents relaxed so much more when we got to Germany, its like they just wanted us out and about living our best life, which i was so thankful for. This place wasn't as bad as i thought after all. 

I turned the corner and low and behold, Tom Kaulitz, shoving his hands down some girls pants. I really should've thought twice before jinxing myself. I wrinkled my lip in disgust as i observed the scene in front of me. Tom's shadow was over her so i couldn't see what he was doing, though it must have been satisfying judging by his facial expression. I just saw his face inches away from hers, just watching her expressions with a smirk.  I was shocked as i noticed the lust behind his look, analyzing the girls face with precision. His mouth slightly open, he flickered his eyes to me and then did a double take. 

I saw him widen his smirk and start doing something to make the girl get louder. I rolled my eyes and continued down the street, not bothering to even look at what they were doing. As i got a few meters away from them, i heard a trembling moan come out of her lips that made every hair of my body stand on edge, i felt disgust pool my stomach... but also a bit of jealousy? No don't be fucking ridiculous bro he literally just made another girl cum in the middle of the street on a Tuesday  afternoon. There is absolutely nothing to be jealous of since she clearly means jack shit to him.

Wait why do i care if he cares about her? 

I shook my head as i neared my house, i just had to focus on my other priorities: My job, guitar, singing, Camilla, AND GETTING FOOD INTO MY STOMACH. As i got home it was already sunset and i climbed out of my window to lay down on my roof as i looked up at the starry sky. I must've fallen asleep, because the next time i opened my eyes the sky was a deep emerald blue, with a million stars shining in the distance, like a flock of dancing fireflies. After a few minutes of just staring at the sky, i made my way into my room and checked the time.

5:49AM

I breathed out through my nostrils and went to check on Camilla. I was surprised to see our guest, Mr Bill Kaulitz, sleeping next to her with his arm around her waist. I just stood there a while, musing over whether i should just leave them or scream bloody murder because ain't no way i'm just gonna be cool with her ending up like that girl on the street from  yesterday. MUCH LESS SINCE HES A KAULITZ.

I decided against the latter and just made my way downstairs. I made myself breakfast and then took the longest shower ever known to Mankind. When i got out, i found Camilla coming back from breakfast downstairs. I smirked at her and leaned on my doorway. 

"So how did u sleep Camilla? Bien?" I teased her in Spanish, wiggling my eyebrows. She glared at me and then wickedly yelled out.

"Hey Bill, come out a second will u?" I opened my eyes wide as i scrambled to pull the towel around me tighter, i didn't think she would call him. In less than a second he was out and looking around. His eyes came to rest on my trembling body, still wet from the shower. The towel covered me pretty well, it wrapped around my chest down till midthigh, but it was still a petty move. His eyes trailed my body as he said chuckling.

"Tom would kill to be in my position right now" I just stared at him and crossed the hall to go to my room, shooting Camilla furious glances on the way.

I closed the door and put my back to it, fuck. I got dressed and did my makeup, trying to distract myself. But lets be honest, i couldn't. I tried my best to block out the questions but they kept on resurfacing:

What did he mean by that?

THATS THE ENDDNWBRUF  if yall dk what i meant by the last question she's talking about this part "Tom would kill to be in my position right now"

 PLS GIVE IDEAS THANK U