Jobs and schooling

Jobs are like looking for doctors are hard to find these days. If you aren't lucky enough to find a job, then you have hit the jackpot. I'm not joking and I'm not talking about money. I'm talking about timewise. As the job market is not that good these days you have to find help to get a job. It's very annoying and very aggravating on the last but it is something that is important to be aware of is to get a job to survive through this materialistic world. As we have to eat leave and close ourselves and even entertain ourselves from time to time and our hobbies to sometimes take up a lot of money as well, I would suggest trying to find a job, but it is a labour of love just trying to find a job. What do you have to do? If you have to make a short résumé about what you have done in your life your boys if you have been lucky enough and you have to have a criminal reference track sometimes you can do things that other people can help you do with jobs that don't involve critical reference tracks like cleaning or volunteer work sometimes. Cleaning I would suggest is a better job for you because I can help with your mental health as well as you're not having to go for any paperwork like criminal reference track. Unless you're an asshole, and I asshole then I got to see you that you will have to end up going to go again. Criminal reference check; just to kill germs.
A criminal reference trackers to make sure that you're not gonna do anything stupid on the job or anything that's gonna be ridiculous. And I know that they're going to be safe as well. I don't know what the exact kit things are for criminal reference track. You have to look that up online, but any ways to make sure that everyone is going to be safe.
The last thing you want is to have an idiot with children or an idiot that's gonna harm people doing a job that's around people and children so I guess that's why they doing criminal reference checks.   Unless the person has their records fun then I don't see why they have to not get a job but if they or if they're not rehabilitated at least. I find that it's important that you go through the criminal reference checks. With me I was lucky enough to have a job at an involve a criminal reference check because I more or less Killing germs.
What I am saying is I do cleaning for a living but it's through my actual agency that I go through. I would suggest going through an agency if you're having a vast heard of a time looking for a job. I'll try to find somewhere I'm not too familiar with this as this is my first job and every time I wanna get another job to get another tattoo or piercing that I end up having ask one of my friends who will help me with the actual job hunting or do the job hunting for me. It's good to have friends in high places sometimes but as I said, this is gonna be a little difficult for you as well as it was for me, I was not one to look for a job 10 years ago or 13 years ago but then I ended up finding out that when I needed money to get professionally done tattoo that I ended up having to go for a job just to get by in the tattoo world as well. But I also if let's say I wanna get a handpan drum those things don't come very easily so I end up getting another job just to get a handpan drum.
Really anything over the price of $100 will require you to get a job for and why do you end up getting a job get end up wearing the value of money and you also end up learning life skills. I can be transferrable to homework as well at school if you need to clean up a mess. Or do what you have to do in the first place. 
As for school, it is hard to find what you're interested in these days. School is very expensive as you may not find something that you're interested in. For example, I am interested in being a tattoo artist, or an astronomer and a mess. I like a lot of apps, the same time, and I don't think of that universities or colleges have programs for exactly all those things. As most people are not interested in astronomy these Days all that are actually not interested in going to school. It's very odd. I very find this very aggravating of the brainless wonders get to go to school. One people with brains and up on disability. It's very annoying.
Most kids these days are just going to school so they can party hard and play hard. They don't care about the actual material that is going through their brains if they have any brains that is. I find that the idiots that get grants and scholarships and they end up, drinking it away . Somethings that drives me pleat Lee Baddy and drive me nuts in the first place, as is people should not be as cool as the full intention is to party hard, and not do a goddamn thing. While people who are actually try to go through life and who are actually pretty smart, can't go to school, because these geniuses have actually taken over the schools and it's like the inmate have remind me a song alarm is very aggravating does thankfully said these people who should be in school who are gonna start a party are actually there they should be the one to be doing menial tasks instead of actually doing something that is worth your time when you're in school Value your time in school and take the time to actually go and study hard not play hard because life is about learning and life is about learning about different things in life. If you are not willing to learn and just won the party, I would suggest that you go, sir somewhere else like go for a menial job or do something that's not very important in the first place, I'm sorry to say that this is the guy do a serious Juggalette's life.