When to get help

Wanted to get health is when you're into deep both mentally or physically and you're needing actual help. These can't do you want to go through depression or other horrible problems in life but this is what it is you have to get help when you feel the need it's time for you to get the hell. I cannot force you to get the help of right as you read the spot, but it would be important if it gets unbearable to talk to someone right away.
This can be a friend, a worker, or anyone that can actually be qualified to help you move on in life and help you through the circumstance that is causing your physical or psychological pain. I would suggest trying to talk to someone about it particularly a professional. this is important to think about when you read the message the professionals can help you understand what you are going through and professionals can actually support you, as well as help your friends support you as well . Also wanted to get health is also when you decide to actually read a book on the actual condition or whatever you're going through at the time. Life throws throws curveballs and that is one thing that I might skip match. But doesn't really have to be that bad old is life after high stick you in the first place. No, it does it but sometimes usually it does high stick or throw a curveball in the first place that makes you wonder if you are going through something that is a little deep and personal. I would suggest won these high-sticking moments and curveballs happen, these unavoidable events that are upsetting that we suggest getting a Help in the first place. It's important that you're able to talk it out and get off your chest and skin in the first place, emotions are not like clothing. They don't have to cover you in the first place you have to fill in acknowledge the emotion and then try to move on from the first place but if you cannot move on the last one, you actually do need to see someone and or to talk to someone on a hotline I think that's what I believe. It would be a bad thing to keep things bottled up and just be a pussy move in the first place and it wouldn't be good to hold things back sing about when you go to the washroom and you hold it in for too long you're in pain right? Where is the same thing with emotions when you hold them into long they cause a lot of pain as well so it is best to decompress slowly every day once a day to say this is how I feel I'm not feeling good I'm feeling good keep in touch with yourself and see what happens. And keep in touch with other people that can actually help you in the first place I would not suggest going on a penpal so I had to look for help. Or advice on certain things unless you're trying to learn a different language but other than that no penpal size or dating, so I still see where life Fantasia said you have to have your original friends on your supports in place for that in the first place to begin with I am not really trying on this, but I have had a life experience with PTSD and depression and I've been through the SHIT and I've been through everything and everything if you read my bio on my Goodreads, it says in my 34 years I've been through and see it all.
And another thing to know is the life doesn't have to be all bad there is some good even in the bad situation. You have to be thankful that you're still alive and be happy. This is what I've been told more or less on a daily basis, when I was going through a rough patch in my life. How do you no matter how bad it is there is still some good in it.       Other things you may want to know old are the food is a girls best friend before make up or accessories. I would suggest eating your breakfast first before you put on your make up I do that as a ritual, almost every day and almost religiously, because I would rather be alive and well, then skinny and dead.  So many young girls have been trying to kill themselves to be like Britney Spears who won really what you really need is a good meal to eat and a good actual insurance that you are beautiful in the first place without any luxury items.