Creativity and money

Why the hell should we be going to a salon? We can be creative with our own hair and be creative with everything else without going to someone who doesn't really be needed in the first place I'm sorry to say that to haircutters and hairstylist and hairdressers, but that is the case I have spent most of my Adult life, cutting my own hair and being able to do my own hair without spending a Santa except on hair dye at the odd time. I find that if you're able to be more creative with your haircuts look on Facebook and stuff to find things on haircutting that you're able to do your own thing without actually doing yourself in financially. I know I'm being hypocritical, but if there is a creativity about being free and being able to save your money, if you were concerned about that. It's called cutting your own hair. There are other ways to do this. You don't just have to have a mohawk like I do or anything for that affect Presley to be able to be creative and see what people are supporting on Facebook like a hairstyles and wiser if you can't then get a wig those are actually pretty good to use from time to time if you are out of creative juices and don't want to spend money on hair dye, but want to change your hair colour on a regular basis.
Other things that I would suggest doing is creating your own hair too, but then you might have to be very frugal with your money because with tattoos and piercings you have to go to a professional to go about getting the tattoo done or getting the piercing done because this is life or death people. This is where money will be involved is where you need a professional to do your tattoo or piercing because this is where you can actually croak . As in die. As your deal with nerve endings on VanDyke and bleed out very easily, and actually other horrible things like paralyzing your face is important to save some money just for tattoos and piercings. At least they may be expensive but they're worth the time to see a professional and last time to go to the freaking hospital I Find.
I remember calling to do my own medusa piercing one time which is just above the lab, and I ended up with a staff infection and had to go to the hospital. I almost could've died. I look like I was at the end of the cusp of life and death And I was frightened and said I am not going to do that without a professional doing it for me. Even if it cost me $1 million I'll save for it. It's important to consult a professional and to actually enjoy their work instead of enjoying the amenities of your local hospital?   This is where money comes in to play with creativity because this is your life on talking about when you're dealing with tattoos and piercings I used to do my own piercings but they would get infected and then one time I ended up with a staff infection. And that could've taken over my body very quickly. Had I not gone to the hospital something I didn't want to do but I had to be done. And I had to take out all my self made piercings, and now I have to have them done by a professional. Or even tattoos still anything with the skin or body should be done with care of a professional what is far as your hair is concerned, I would suggest trying to do it yourself because that at least Grover you can't get an infection in your hair unless you get head lice.
Compared to a staff infection have lice. Can be a walk in the park. Annoying but still can be a walk in the park compared to a goddamn staff infection of having to take antibiotics and other stupid medication that could've been avoided in the first place by going to a professional I would rather be doing my own hair that day with my own tattoos or piercings again. I found that when I went to a professional I was able to see my creations that I drew out on my iPad or on my gosh pad to be actually coming to life in colour and as well as on my skin. And it was in the safe environment as well. I am not joking about spending money on professionals to do tattoos piercings, or gay games as I also get my own gauges as well. Gauges are not something to be left out as I have a three year olds now because of gay gay. Gauge in your ears are updated. Your ears is not gonna help you with your life. It might help if you are doing it the right way and doing it the proper way, but if you're not going to do with the proper way for over the money and be creative by doing something that's gonna actually be worth your time at your house by good to a professional.   
I will tell you when I first went to get my first tattoo done by a professional, which was the very first tattoo of my life that I was surprised at how perfect it was I was as if God had created the tattoo himself. And I swear by going to a professional, then doing it yourself. It's worth the money, but it's also worth your life instead of going to do it yourself and being an idiot I beg you to go to a professional when it comes to anything but hair . That's the only thing that I can say is that how you can do closing you can do tie your shoes you can do whatever else, but if evolves your actual body and your health and well-being, I would suggest saving up money and going to a professional to do your tattoos and piercings. Also make sure the place is clean and spotless. As I always make sure that where I go is clean.  If you go to somebody's Facebook for a tattoo, you may as well just got a feeling it yourself because you can get blood-borne infections and pathogens in your body as well which is not fun when dealing with particular body art that you can avoid doing yourself.   If you want to be creative, you could be creative by doing artwork that doesn't involve scan is is called painting or drawing. If you really wanna join on yourself, then I would search jazz that you use a sharpie and be done with it I would not suggest stick poke or anything like that and doing it yourself for ridiculous people only. As I say, they're trying to do it yourself. It's kind of like do it yourself idiot. It's not gonna work out in the end when you do things on your own. I have learned that lesson the hard Way by getting a staff infection in my lap. Sorry to be very gross but that is what I have to say is what it is to be.    There are other ways to be creative like writing and drawing and photography modeling. Add make up that can do without a professional that you can do yourself without having to for over money. You could also do diamond art or diamond painting but that's just a bit of more amount of money compared to having to get a tattoo or piercing done that I would suggest for only the actual professionals to do you on to you.