CH 10 Engagement 💍

Continued from last part...

PS sat beside KS and with teary she looked at her.

PS -- Kya karte ho tum krish apna khyal bhi nahi rakh sakte ho kyaa. Itna toh dhyan rakho ki tumhare piche hum hai tumhare baba hai. (in cracked voice)

Tumhe kuch ho jayega to humara kya hoga ye socha hai kabhi and she couldn't control herself so she broke down

KS -- Amma aap na roye mat kijiye aapke ye golgappe jaise chehre par aansu ache nahi lagte or vaise bhi humne suna hai ki jyada rone se chehre par umar jhalkne lagti hai ( to lighten her mood)

PS chuckles and says -- Ayy hayy umar hi kya hai humari dekha hi kya hai humne.

MH -- Bacha bhi kya hai

PS glares at her -- Kuch kaha tumne

MH -- Kis ne maine (pointing towards herself)Nahi maine to kuch nahi kaha

They all chuckles lightly. HM was watching this scenario from a bit far having tears in her eyes.

After sometime Krish got discharged and they goes back to farmhouse

Next morning

KS to decorators -- Ama ek kaam dhang se nahi hota tumlogo se kabse keh rahe hai ye phoolo ko yaha mat lagao inhe stage se dur rakho samjh nahi aaraha hai kya

Raj comes from behind and says -- shant gada dhari bheem shant.
Acha ye bata tune subah kuch khayi

KS -- Ha amma ne zabardasti 4 sandwich khila diye or ab per itna bhar gaya hai ki pucho mat

RM -- Tere sath aisa hi hona chaiye. Vaise tune abhi bhi nahi batayi ki tu waha pahuchi kaise

KS -- Chorna raj raat gayi baat gayi abhi bohut kaam baki hai karne de mujhe.

RM -- Tu theek hai (while putting one hand on her shoulder)

KS -- H..haan muj..mujhe kya hoga. 

RM -- Dekh agar tujhe nahi rehna hai yaha tu bolde par itna sehen mat kar yaar mat kar itna sehen

KS -- Raj tu na pagal hogya hai mujhe kuch nahi hua hai mai theek hoon. Or hum ye engagement chorkar nahi jayenge. Mritunjay Singh ka khoon hai hum sacchai  ka saamna karna seekha humne. And goes from there
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

It was evening and the whole farmhouse was lightened with fairy lights the stage was setup and guests are started to arrive

NJ -- Mashallah kitni khoobsurat lag rahi hai meri bacchi (while putting a kala tikka behind her ear)

HM -- Dhanyawad ammi

NJ -- chale sab niche intezar kar rahe hai

HM -- Ji ammi

HM came downstairs and Krish got lost in her she was looking so beautiful and breathtaking at sane time. Haseena looked at her and waved at her. Krish also waved back at her. And signaled beautiful through fingers. She blushed to which Krish out her one hand on her heart.

Krish outfit👆

Krish outfit👆

Haseena outfit 👆

Haseena outfit 👆

Soon they both exchanged the rings and krish was watching them while sitting in bar area she drinks alcohol and just tightens her grip in glass due to force the glass broke and Krish's palm was all covered in blood.

She got up from there took a whisky bottle and sat beside pool  Raj who was keeping an eye on her since the function started followed her there when he saw her she already drank the half bottle of whisky while the blood dried on her hand. Raj took the bottle from her hand and threw it away he called a waiter to told him to bring first aid kit

Raj did her bandage while Krish was just sitting numb after doing bandage raj sat beside her and she kept her head on his shoulder while tears flowing from her eyes.

1 PM in the night

After the party ended everyone slept as they were hell tired
Mishri starts finding krish and raj as they were nowhere to be seen since the dance started.

She found them near the pool still in that situation she panics seeing the bandage on Krish's hand but raj told her there's nothing to worry they just took her to her room and made her sleep but krish didn't slept he got up just after rajshri left and sat in balcony of her room staring at moon while smoking a cigarette while remembering all there moments they spent together. After a while she automatically falls asleep due to tiredness and effect of alcohol.

Next morning they had to leave.
Krish got up early and goes to mumbai alone saying some important meeting is there not before informing pushpa ji.

PS knew something was wrong with her but she didn't tried to ask her as she knew if something will bothers her she will definitely tell her.

Haseena asked about krish and got to know that she left early haseena felt something weird about this but she decided to ignore this thoughts.

The rest of them also left from there towards there house.

Here krish reached before them  took her bike keys and left from there before anyone can reach there she was again driving aimlessly. She stopped at the same place where they spent time together (Bike ride). She just stopped and sat their keeping her feet in water. Just sitting there like a statue no emotions in face just feeling the breeze around her listening to birds chirping.

Rest of them reached there in evening and mishri called krish asking her where she is. Krish told her that she just need some time alone and not to worry about her she will be back during dinner time. 

Byeeeee👋👋

Do follow✨
Press the 🌟 button
Waiting for your response💫

–––A.R. 🖤💫