CH 23 RUTHNA MANANA

No proofread

Morning

KS woke up at 6 AM for the first time in her life. She took a shower and correct on 7 AM she goes to her balcony and saw HM sipping coffee while reading something on her phone. She threw a smiley ball in her direction writing sorry on it.

As HM saw that she first looked downwards to find someone but finds no one then she looks ahead just to find KS holding her ears. As she saw her HM threw the ball back to her and goes in her room.

KS -- Lagta hai kuch zyada hi badi galti ho gayi hai ab to kuch bada hi karna padega inhe manane ke liye.

Writer -- Lo batao inhe abhi bhi lag raha hai kya hoga aapka karishma ji 🤣🤦‍♀️

KS sits in nearby sofa squeezing her nose and thinks something to pacify her lady love.

After sometime HM came again in her balcony to pick her phone but she saw KS's sleeping figure. She chuckled looking at her. But she remembered that she was angry with her so she goes back to her room.

HM -- Hum kuch zyada hi kar rahe hai kya. Lekin unki bhi to galti hai. Par unhone to sirf flirt hi kiya hai koi proposal thodi de di unhone. Lekin koi GF ke saamne usi ke hospital ki nurse se kaise flirt kar sakta hai.
HM was lost in her thoughts when ammi called her for breakfast.

HM did breakfast and she was about sit in her car but she saw something sticking on her window. She saw and it was sorry card she looked here and there and she looked at her rear view mirror and found KS standing there with a cute face. HM just sat in car and drove towards her hospital.

KS face falls and she also sits in her car and drove towards her office.

It was 11 AM and KS just couldn't focus on anything.

KS -- Ama bhak na hum unhe mana pa rahe hai or na hi unki khamoshi hamse sehen ho rahi kya kare.

She roams in her and saw a pen and a page a idea popped on her mind. KS ordered her favourite scents ,a dress and a pendrive with some of her favourite movies. Then she wrote something on that note called a person and told him to deliver at Haseena's hospital and not to tell her name.

HM's side

HM came back to her cabin after checking some patients and to her surprise a basket was there on her desk with all the things KS had sent with a note upon it. She took the note and started to read it.

Haseena ji,
Hume pata hai humne Jo kiya hai vo maafi ke layak nahi hai hum hi kitne bade topa insaan hai aapki jaisi khoobsurat girlfriend hone ke baad bhi dusro ko dekhte hai or unse flirt karte hai. Hum ye sab maafi mangne ke liye nahi kar rahe hai hum to bas ye kehna chahte hai ki aapki khamoshi humse sehen nahi ho rahi hai. Aapse kal se baat nahi ki hai to hume aisa lag raha hai jaise hume saans nahi aa rahi ho hum bas itna chahte hai ki aap hume daant lijiye ya maar lijiye par yun humse khamosh mat rahiye. Hum aapse wada karte hai abse kisi ladki taraf aankh utha kar dekhna to door hum aapke alawa kisi ke bare mai sochenge mai. Or Haan hum aapko ek dinner date ke liye puch rahe hai agar aapki Haan hai to ye dress pehen kar 9 baje aajaiye address piche likha hai or agar aapka man nahi hai to us pendrive mai kuch apki pasandida movie hai unhe dekh sakti hai aap.

-- YOURS AND ONLY YOUR KRISH.

HM closed the letter with teary eyes and a smile on her face.

HM -- Hum khuda se kaise shukriya kare ki aapko humari zindagi mai humara Humsafar banake bhej diya hai. Or rahi baat aapki dinner date ki toh hum aayenge ha they pehle aapse khafa par ab nahi. Love you Krish ✨