CH 14

I know story 1st gear par chal rahi hai par ab mujhse bhi wait nahi horaha hai kareena ko sath dekhne ke liye isiliye maine accelerator full kar diya hai 💫

Days were passing and our kareena's bonding was also getting stronger. Haseena is also started to move on in her life. She used to enjoy her life rather than being serious about it and NJ knew this change was only possible beacuse of the only one person and that is Krish✨.

As usual both the families sitting in the garden spending time with each other and forgetting about their life problems atleast for that one moment.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

MJ -- Mishri or raj tum dono kab shadi kar rahe ho.

Rajshri looked at each other and blushed a little.

RM -- Jab aapko theek lage uncle hum taiyaar hai kyu mishu

MH -- Ji..ji baba hum dono taiyar hai (While blushing)

PS -- Ishhhhhh krish ke papaa

Everyone gets sacred of her ishh

KS -- Amma isme dad kaha se beech mai aagaye or ye kya hai ishhhhhh (while doing the step)

PS -- Are jab tumhare dad hume dekhne aaye the to hum bhi aise hi sharma rahe the.

KS slaps her forehead and everyone laughs while Pushpee frowns. 

SS -- Lekin Pushpee aap dono ki to love marriage haina.

KS -- Haww aap dono ne hume bataya bhi ki aap dono ne love marriage ki hai (fake crying).

PS -- Ama krish jyada acting mat karo samjhe

MJ -- Tumhari hi bete hai. (Shares a hi-fi with Krish)

PS -- Kuch kaha aapne

MJ -- Himmat hai humari.

Krish laughs loudly and Pushpee twists her ear.

HM was watching this all and was adoring krish who was looking so happy in that moment.

KS -- Aiiii amma dukh raha hai hume choriye na.

HM laughs seeing her this condition. KS heard her laugh and starts to adore her forgetting about her pain.

After a while when raj fake coughed to bring KS back in real world. And they continued the topic which they started. It was finalised that after a week all the marriage ceremony will take place in a resort that was booked by MJ.

After 4 days

Everyone was all set to go to the resort but before that they are going to shopping beacuse our masumiyat doesn't have something to wear on the reception. Cheetosh and kareena went to shopping while rajshri and everyone left to the resort.

In mall

Haseena and santosh went together while Krish and cheetah went together.

They met again at cafeteria after an hour. decided to eat something and than join everyone in resort.

HM ordered pizzas and soft drinks for everyone.

HM was eating and the sauce was on the side of her lips. Krish tells her that their is something on her face but haseena couldn't find the right place so krish just came close and cleaned it up with handkerchief. They were dangerously close to each while looking at each other's eyes. The eye contact was broken by KS's phone ring KS picked up call and it was of MJ's who's about their whereabouts krish informed him that they will be there in 2-3 hours.

Everyone finished their meal chit-chatting and left to their destination. Cheetosh was in front. Kareena was sitting in back catching a glimpse of each other in every now and then.
Haseena kept her hand on Krish's which was resting on the seat. This action of haseena gave krish goosebumps she looked at her who was sleeping resting her head uncomfortably on window
Krish goes closer to her and gently places her head on her(ks) shoulder. HM just snuggled her head more on the crook of KS's neck giving her goosebumps. Krish's heart beat is like she just ran in a marathon. Krish was just looking at haseena who was sleeping like a baby while holding KS's hand.