CH 21 BREWING STORM 😶‍🌫️🌪️

Days were turning into weeks and weeks were turning into months. Seasons were changing but the only thing that grew is their love for eachother they were head over heels in love with eachother. Despite having hectic schedule they managed to give time to their relationship.  They had also developed a habit of talking to eachother in phone for hours while sitting in their respective balconies. They talked about their day and the silly yet funny things they did.

But they didn't knew that a storm is brewing that may destroy their relationship. That may separate them forever. Nobody knows what life has hidden in itself.

★★★★

Yet another day in the life of Malik's and Singh's they were happily doing their daily works and in evening they again sit together forgetting problems and joking around.

KS didn't came home till 6:30 pm and HM called her several times but KS's phone has gone dead an hour ago and today she also forgot to her powerbank in home and then she didn't even cared about it because she didn't get time today was her hectic day from Morning to evening she was all engrossed in files and laptop. She didn't even got time to eat lunch properly.

When KS didn't picked the call she decided to go and check on her because she was feeling uneasy since morning and in the morning a photo frame of theirs that was placed near her bed fell and broke. Even though she doesn't believe in this kinda things but this time  it's about KS so she can't just simply ignore it.

She goes to her office and directly goes to her cabin but her P.A. is not letting her go in

P.A. -- Mam aap andar nahi ja sakti hai abhi karishma mam ne kisi ko bhi aane mana kiya hai. Aur aapke pass koi appointment letter ho to dikhaiye

HM -- Are par hume unse milna hai or vo hume andar aane se nahi rokengi aap unhe bataiye ki Haseena Malik aayi hai.

PA -- Nahi mam mujhe meri job pyari hai agar abhi andar gayi to mujhe job se hi nikal dengi vo. Aapke pass to appointment letter bhi nahi hai.  Mai nahi ja sakti ho or mujhe order mila hai ki kisi ko bhi na aane du.

Listening to sound KS herself goes out of her cabin. HM's back was facing KS so they didn't notice eachother.

KS -- Kya hua Priya (PA) itna Shor kyu macha rakha hai kaha tha na humne koi Shor sharaba nahi chaiye hume.

HM turns and they looked into eachother's eyes and as soon as KS saw HM her every problem just vanished she was feeling much better HM's condition is also the same  

PA said breaking their trance.

PA -- Mam inhe andar aana tha vo bhi bina appointment ke or aapne mana kiya tha to hum bas inhe rok rahe the par ye to zid par ad gayi ki inhe aapse milna hi hai or aap inhe nahi rokengi.

KS first glares at her because how can someone dare to stop HM meet her but before she can burst out HM held her hand calming her anger. She took a deep breath

KS -- Priya ye HM hai humari hone wali wife or humari GF or hume bilkul pasand nahi aayega ki tum inhe humse Milne se Roko samjh Mai aaya (she said calmly yet in a warning tone)

PA -- J..ji mam

KS -- Chalo jao or 2 cappuccino bol dena monu ko (their worker). Saying this she held HM's hand and walks inside her cabin.