CH 32 BACK TO YOU 🥀✨

NO PROOFREAD

Same day evening

Everyone was sitting near bonfire in a circle and the couples were busy in their own world while Kareena were looking at them with a frustrated face.

KS -- Isiliye hum nahi aate hai tumhare sath. Hum ja rahe hai karte raho Jo karna hai.

As KS goes HM also left behind her she don't know why but her heart was following KS her heart wants to go behind KS. Here KS was sitting in a table facing opposite to everyone
She had a cigarette in her hand but instead of smoking she was tapping it on the table as if thinking something.

HM silently took seat beside her and kept looking at her KS. She was in deep thinking that she didn't noticed when HM sat beside her.

HM took the cigarette from her and threw it breaking her trance.

KS -- Dekh Raj pareshan mat kar ja yaha se (without looking at her)

HM -- Hum hai Raj nahi.....vaise aapko pata hai smoking is injurious to health miss Singh. As she said this again a blurry flashback hit her as if reliving the moment

KS -- Humne chor di hai smoking (looking down)

HM -- Ha isse to aap cricket khel rahi thi nahi. (Sarcastically)

KS -- Nahi matlab hum bas hath mai rakhe the use smoke nahi kar rahe the.

HM -- Kuch samjh hi nahi aaraha hai hume ab koi insaan jo smoking chor chuka ho vo apne pass ciggerate rakhega hi kyun.

KS -- Khud humse promise lekar khud hi bhool gayi (low voice)

HM -- Zorse boliye jo bolna hai.

KS -- Hum ye keh rahe hai ki hum smoke nahi karte hai vo to bas yun hi aaspass ke halat dekh humne utha li lekin kisi ka waada yaad aagaya to humne use smoke nahi kiya.

HM -- Aas pass ke halat dekhne Mai kafi ache hai yun kahiye ki andar ke toofan ko shant karne ke liye iski madad Leni pad rahi hai.

KS -- Ye bhi keh sakte hai (weak smile)

HM -- Kuch to bayan kijiye kya hai is Dil mai jo seh bhi nahi pa rahe or keh bhi nahi pa rahe. Dekhiye hum dono ke beech kuch bhi nahi hai hum to dost bhi nahi hai to anjaan samjh kar hi bata dijiye hume. Hum promise karte hai judge bilkul bhi nahi karenge aapko.

KS heart sank as HM said that nothing is between them but she controlled her emotions and said -- Waqt ke pehle kuch bhi pata nahi chalta hai haseena ji jald aapko sab pata chal jayega. (in mind -- Anjaan nahi hai aap Jaan hai humari duniya hai humari kash ye sab itna hi aasan hota kash aapko hum sab wapas yaad dila pate par aisa mumkin nahi hai)

HM -- Bata dijiye aisa chup-chap sehen karna acha nahi hota hai. (Keeping her hand above hers(

KS -- Nahi bata sakte (takes her hand back and leaves from there hiding her tears)

HM -- Samjh nahi aaraha chal kya Raha hai santu se kuch pucho to vo bhi yahi bolti hai ki waqt aane par pata chal jayega inse puch rahe hai to ye bhi yahi bolke chale gaye kya baat hai jo abhi nahi batayi ja sakti.

OTHER SIDE

VK was released on bail and she still want her revenge but this time she doesn't want to separate them she want to kill them. VK called Priya and kavya asking about Kareena. The three made a plan to kill them and take revenge. But little did they know that KS will now cross every limit to save HM. They made a full proof plan and after 2 days they were going to execute it.

2 days later.

VK now know where Kareena is and they are going to attack the place taking everyone as hostage.

At midnight she placed some goons around the farmhouse with guns making sure noone should leave and threw smoke geranade inside making them unconscious But unknown to her fact someone is watching this and she put on the mask waiting for the smoke's effect to go down. After sometime when the smoke wasn't visible indicating that it has now 0 effect on atmosphere KS removed her mask and acted unconscious

KS (in mind) -- Hasi hum aapko kuch nahi hone denge aapki yaddasht wapas bhi aayegi or is vish ka khel bhi khatam hoga.

She heard some footsteps coming towards her so she closed her eyes and layed there.

VK with the help of some saste gunde made everyone tied on chair in the living room she sat their taking a chair holding a gun in her hand and waited for them to become conscious unknown to fact that KS is watching and listening to her. Rajshri and cheetosh were a little far away from Kareena where as Kareena they were side by side.

VK -- Is baar is haseena Malik ko to mai marungi hi par sath hi is karishma Singh ka bhi khel khatam karungi. Pyaar ki thi maine isse agar sidhe se mera proposal accept kar leti ye to ise ye din nahi dekhna padta ab ye bhi maregi or iske sath iski mehbooba ko bhi maar dungi mai le lungi apna badla agar Krish meri nahi to kisi ki bhi nahi laughed evilly

KS clenched her fist listening to her but composed herself knowing this isn't the real time to turn the table she let VK win this time but soon the tables will turn and VK will regret her each and every decision.

After 2 hours

VK was now bored so she told them to bring a bucket of water and pour into them.

Everyone gained consciousness and seeing VK they knew what she is upto but HM was confused seeing her.

HM -- Ko....kon... Ho tum aur hume yaha bandha kyu hai.

VK -- tch..tch.. haseena Malik tumhari yaddasht kamzor hai kya hume bhool gayi tum vishaka Khanna ko wahi VK jisne tumhare upar goli chalai thi kuch yaad aaya ya phir phirse golu chalao.

KS -- Sochna bhi mat warna iss baar vo haal karenge ki tumhari rooh bhi tadpegi.

VK -- Manna padega aag ho tum. (lifting her face with the help of gun)

KS -- Humari hasi ko kuch hona bhi nahi chaiye warna pichli baar tum Bach gayi thi par is baar yaha se tumhari lash hi bahar jayegi.

VK -- Tumhe sachme lagta hai tum mujhe maar dogi. Bahar Jo itne aadmi maine khade kiye hai bandook ke sath vo kya diwali ke liye hai.

KS smirked listening to her.

KS -- Tumhe lagta hai ye sare aadmi tumhare hai.

VK -- Aur nahi toh kya ye sab mere hai.

In all this HM after listening to VK finally got clear flashback of that day and all those days spent with KS now she knew what happened to her and why everyone told nothing to her she opened her eyes and with teary eyes she looked towards KS.

HM -- Krishh...

As promised here is your bonus enjoy reading ✨

Byeeee 👋👋

Do follow ✨
Press the 🌟 button
Waiting for your response 💫

--A.R.🥀✨