CH 18

Next morning

HM woke up first and saw herself sleeping in KS's arm. A smile crept on her face seeing her like this after adoring her love for 10 min she finally decided to get up. When haseena tried to come out of her grip Krish just made her grip more tight not letting her go.

HM -- Uff Krish choriye hume

KS (in sleep) -- Hasi mat jaiye na kahi.

HM -- Are hum abhi aate hai fresh hokar.

KS -- I love you hasi (lossens her grip)

HM -- Love you too Krish. And goes to washroom

She comes out sometime places some headache medicine in bed's side table and goes downstairs to help everyone.

★★★★

After sometime Krish also woke up and finds herself in her room

KS -- Hum yaha kya kar rahe hai hum to kal Raj ke sath.... Suddenly she remembers everything
Topa ho tum Krish kya jarurat thi itna pine ki sambhal nahi payi aur ek toh ye sar dard Jaan kha jayega humari pata nahi ab haseena ji kya sochengi unse maafi mangni padegi hume.

She saw around and found a tablet and a smile crept on her face Knowing very well who might kept it here. She freshen up and after eating something she took the medicine.

Krish was in the area where marriage rituals has to take place she was checking the decorations while massaging her forehead

KS -- Ama ye sar dard hai ki jane ka naam hi nahi le Raha hai (to workers) aap log kaam kijiye hum aate or haa sab kaam ek theek se hona chaiye humari mishu ki shadi hai samjhe ya nahi. (In a stern voice)

Workers -- Ji..ji

Krish goes to an open area and smokes a cigarette while thinking how to say sorry to haseena. They also haven't met since morning haseena was busy with mishri while Krish was watching the decorations and everything.

Haseena was coming towards Krish with lemon juice and sandwich to make her eat something she asked one of worker where Krish is and they told her that she has gone to an open area.

Krish's back was facing haseena so she didn't saw her coming but than she took a turn and saw haseena just few meters away from her as soon as she saw haseena she threw the cigarette and crushed it with her foot

When haseena saw Karishma smoking cigarette she kept the Plate on the nearby table and said

HM -- Kha lijiye aur ye juice pi Lena acha lagega (Turns to go)

KS knew that HM is upset with her.

KS -- Are haseena ji suniye to (goes behind her)

HM -- Krish piche mat kariye humara aur sunne ke liye bacha kya hai.

KS -- Nahi karenge piche par ek baar sun to lijiye. (grabs her wrist)

HM -- Hath choriye....KS didn't left her hand Humne kaha hath choriye humara miss karishma Singh(in a bit loud voice).

KS left her hand but didn't let her go.

KS -- Ek baar humari bhi to sun lijiye.

HM -- Abhi bhi kuch baki hai kya kal raat aapne drink ki humne kuch nahi kaha kyuki aap enjoy kar rahi thi lekin humare Kai baar mana karne ke baad bhi aapne smoke kiya ye pata hote huye ki hume ye sab pasand nahi hai.