CH 25 TRAP☠️

Lady -- Phas hi gaye akhir tum dono mere jaal mai. Aisa ho hi nahi sakta ki vishaka ke vish se koi Bach sake. Ab is haseena ko maar kar mai apne Krish ko pa lungi. Phir Mai or Mera krish hamesha sath mai rahenge. Laughs evilly.

Yes it was VK who's behind Kareena and Priya is also helping vish she installed a spy camera with Mike on Krish's cabin to keep a eye on her.

Get back to story...

VK : Bas ab kuch din or jaise hi Krish us haseena ke sath aayegi mai us haseena ka khel khatam kar dungi.

It's VK's birthday today.

Kareena told everyone about VK's party they got ready and leave in a car sent by VK.

KS was having a suspicious feeling but she ignored it. After a 2 hours of ride they stopped in front of a farmhouse drivers left from there leaving them alone. The farmhouse was not so big there were dim lights on the garden and anyone can say that no-one has visited it for many years. The main door opened there were dust everywhere and no lights were there. Krish's doubt has now turned into belief she was sure that there is something not so right so she held haseena's hand tightly.

KS -- Hasi aap hath mat choriyega  humara. Hume kuch sahi nahi lag raha hai.

HM -- Krish shayad hum galat address par aagaye hai un logo ne hume galat jagah chor diya hai aap call kariye vish ko.

KS agreed with haseena and called vish but network was not available so she moved out to find the network. But As we say विनाशकाले विपरीत बुद्धि . KS left haseena alone there. By the time she realised it,it was too late. KS ran inside to find haseena but didn't find anything except her jhumka that was laying there. Krish knew what happened still she was starts to wander in house and checked it she was getting panic with every passing minute as she didn't found haseena she again goes outside and calls Raj but there is no network she threw the phone in anger and sat there on her knees sobbing and struggling to catch breath.

KS -- hum kaise ye galti kar sakte hai humne hasi ko akela hi kyu chora hume pata tha humari hi galti hai sari. (Starts slapping herself).

She was sitting there crying bitterly screaming haseena's name.

Something struck in her mind that's when she starts to find for her phone and checks for network roaming all around the place she got. Her search ended she got network and immediately called Raj.

KS -- He..hello ra...raaj

RM got panic hearing her shaking voice.

RM -- Krish kya hua hai tujhe kaha hai tu ye teri aawaz kyu kaanp rahi hai

KS told him everything that happened with hiccups and crying. But before she can tell him location her phone died she slammed the on ground again.

KS -- Pata nahi haseena ji kaha hai hum pagal hai humne unhe akele kyu chor diya sab humari galti hai sab kuch.

OTHER SIDE

RM told mishri and cheetosh about it and told them not to tell elders because they may panic but unknown to them MJ heard it.

MJ -- Raj kaha hai Krish or haseena kya hua hai unhe.

Rajshri and cheetosh looked towards him

RM -- Ba...baba ku...kuch nahi hua hai Krish ko or haseena ko.

MJ -- Pehle baba bolte ho or phir mujhse hi jhoot bolte ho batao kya hua hai. (in a bit loud voice)

Hearing the voice SM,NJ,PS also came there.

PS -- Raj kya horaha hai yaha or aap chilla kyu rahe hai.

MJ -- Inse pucho kya hua hai kya chipa rahe hai ye log humse. Kaha hai mera champ or kaha hai haseena kya hua hai un dono ko.