CH 17

Kareena looked at each other with a smile they intertwines their fingers and also go outside.

Vish looked at them and she felt anger as she saw them holding hands together.

Kareena's performance was next so they were standing beside stage. Haseena was remembering her steps for one last time while Krish was just looking at her still not believing that they are now dating eachother. And just then cheetosh announced their name breaking her trance. They moved upstairs. Haseena's one hand was around Karishma's arm they stood in center then looked at eachother smiling and started their dance

Song👆
(Not writing dance sequence)

As dance ended they were still lost in eachother and cameback with the sounds of clapping. NJ was watching this and little did she knows what happened so she was just happy that her daughter found the right person for her.

The function ended and everyone slept except Kareena they were in terrace laying on ground while Krish was just playing with haseena's finger.

KS -- Hasi Hume vishwas nahi ho raha hai.

HM -- kya vishwas nahi ho raha hai aapko.

KS -- Yahi ki hum matlab ki hum dono sath hai ab.

HM -- Sath to hum kabse the Krish (teasing her)

KS -- Are humara matlab tha ki aap bhi hume hume pyaar karti hai is baat par se vishwas nahi ho raha hai hume.

HM -- Krish aap na itne ache hai ki kisi ko bhi aapse pyar hojaye.

KS -- Lekin hume to sirf aapse hua hai.

HM blushes and they talk for sometime.

KS -- Aur phir aapko pata hasi kya hua....hasi she looks at HM who slept on her shoulder wrapping her one hand around her arm.

KS -- Are ye to so gayi kitni achi lag rahi hai sote huye hume to inse ek baar firse pyaar hogaya.

KS -- Hasi uthiye chaliye room Mai sote hai.

HM hummed and snuggles more into her which gave KS goosebumps. She picked her in arms and took her to room and made her lay in bed.
Krish moves to go from there but haseena held her hand and murmurs in sleep -- Krish yahi rahiye mat jaiye.

KS just sat their with a smile on her face and rested her head on bedrest.

In the morning

Haseena's sleep got disturbed due to sunlight she got up and saw Krish sleeping beside her their hands were still locked.

HM -- Kitne ache lagte hai ye din bhar bhari hui bandook banke ghoomti hai lekin sote huye kisi bacche se kam nahi lagti kon bolega ki ye hai THE KARISHMA SINGH. (Chuckles)

She got up and goes to washroom
There is no function today the marriage will be held tomorrow everyone is resting.

When haseena came back she saw that Krish is still sleeping on her stomach