CH 20 ISHQ HAD SE ZYADA 💫✨

In the morning our couple were sleeping in eachother's embrace peacefully. HM's face is in KS's chest and KS's arms is wrapped around her waist.

HM's sleep broke due to sunlight and she moved her head a little up just to see the most beautiful view of her life. KS sleeping with a cute pout on her face and a smile crept on her face.

HM -- Bhari hui bandook (chuckles)

KS -- Isi bhari hui bandook se mohabbat Karli hai aapne (said without opening her eyes)

HM -- Aap kabse jagi hui hai (Amused face)

KS -- Jabse aap hume taad rahi hai

HM -- Taad nahi rahe the hum. (Tries to get up)

KS -- Acha to ab kaha bhag rahi hai aap (Pulls her back)

HM -- Choriye hume fresh hona hai.

KS -- Kuch bhool nahi rahi hai aap

HM pretend to think something and say -- Nahi toh.

KS face fall and she losses her grip on her -- Jaiye fresh hojaiye.

HM laughed inwardly. after seeing KS face she pecked on her lips but before KS could do something she ran inside to freshen up.

KS looks at her retreating figure with a smile on her face.

KS goes to hotel owner and ask for a mechanic for repairing their car and then she called at home to inform that they'll be back soon

When she comes back in room a beautiful sight caught her HM was in bathrobe drying her hairs. The drops were going down to her neck and then to her cleavage KS gulps down watching the angel in front of her. Intrusive thoughts coming in her mind KS just want to pin her to wall and mark her as hers.

KS -- Breathtaking (mumbles)

HM watches her through mirror and she calls her breaking her trance. She smirked looking at her situation

HM -- Krish breakfast mangwa lijiye bohut tez bhook lagi hai.

KS coming out of her trance-- J..ji humne bol diya hai aata hi hoga.

HM -- Aapke chehre ko kya hua hai aisa tamatar sa laal kyu hai. (Teasing her)

KS -- La..laal kon laal

HM -- Aapka chehra Krish

KS -- Ha garmi jyada hogi na thodi

HM -- AC chalu hai phir bhi idhar aaiye Zara temperature check kare she pulls her by wrist comes close to her and sensually touches her face.

KS -- Has..haseena ji ye..ye aap kya kar rahi hai.

HM -- Krish aap bhool gaye kya hum DR. Hai temperature check kar rahe hai aapka. (Laughed silently)

KS -- Dekhiye haseena ji humara santulan bigad jayega aise mat kijiye. (Closing her eyes)

HM -- Uff aap kabse yun sharmane lage. (starts to unbutton her shirt)

KS now lost her control and she picks her up by hips and smashed her lips on hers HM wraps her legs around her waist and they walks towards bed without breaking the kiss. KS made her lay on bed and breaks the kiss and throws her shirt in corner and again attacks her lips KS bites her lips and HM moaned in her mouth KS smiled in kiss and enters her tongue in her mouth. They break the kiss and KS moves towards her jawline then neck she starts to give open mouth kiss on her neck and she finds her soft spot she bites their making HM moan  she open her bathrobe in haste and now HM was in her innerwear. She moves to her cleavage and kiss their then she moved to her navel bites their and sucks to reduce the pain she was about to go up again but they heard a knock on door disturbing their moment. They jerked away and HM adjusted herself. KS wears her shirt again while cursing the person behind the door.