CH 13 Coffee date

KS goes to home early today after office and PS saw her entering house she was a bit surprised because krish never use to come home this early.

PS -- Kya baat hai sahabzaade ko yaad aagaya ki unka ek ghar bhi hai ya phir raasta bhool gaye ho office ka.

KS -- Kya yaar amma matlab hum jaldi ghar nahi aa sakte hai kya (while rolling her eyes).

PS -- Aa sakte ho kyu nahi aa sakte ho par ye to batao aaj jaldi aa kaise gaye humare to bhaag hi khul gaye (says dramatically)

KS -- Amma aap na ye acting to kara hi mat kijiye.

PS -- Ayy hayy krish tum humare abhinay pratibha ki bare mai kuch mat bolna. Tumhe pata hi kya hai hum apne time mai jhoomta ped bante the. (With swag)

KS -- Are amma sach hi toh bola humne. Aur kya banti thi aap jhoomta ped and laughs loudly

Pushpee glares at her but she ignores it and continues to laugh.

PS -- Ruko abhi batate hai tumhe

Krish started to run and PS runs behind her but before she can catch her. Krish goes inside her room and closes the door. 

KS -- Amma umar hogayi hai aapki jyada bhaga mat kijiye. (shoutss inside of room)

PS -- Krish dekho tum zyada bol rahe ho. Abhi humari umar hi kya hai humne dekha hi kya hai.

SS who was listening to this drama while standing in the door

SS -- Bacha bhi kya hai Pushpee puri duniya aankho ke samne bante huye dekhi hai aapne

PS glares at her -- Ama santu tumhe to hum batate hai.

She goes towards santu and hits her arm lightly.

SS -- Ouch Pushpee lagta hai

PS -- Ha to tumhe sochna se pehle bolna tha na ye. Ab batao kyu aayi hoon

SS -- Are Pushpee hum to bas aise hi aagaye the time pass karne.

And they both sits in sofa while talking about random things.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Here HM was completing her files as fast as possible. She watches at her watch and saw time indicating 5:15.

She quickly grabs her car keys and drives towards home it was 15 min ride from hospital to HM's house but today she covered this distance in just 10 min. She quickly goes inside to change the clothes.

NJ came in her room and she was shocked to see the state of room the clothes were scattered here and there while HM was sitting in a piles of clothes

NJ -- Begairat insaan ye kamra hai kya kabadkhana are isse achi jagah mai to jaanwar rehte hai

Ammi :1 HM :0

HM -- Ammi hume samjh nahi aaraha hum kya pehne

NJ -- Kyu ab sehzaadi ko kaha jana hai.

HM -- Ammi vo hum krish ke sath coffee par ja rahe hai.

NJ smiles as soon as she heard this because she knows what krish feels for HM. She knew that krish is the perfect one for her haseena.
Yes it was our ammi who was hearing to krish and Raj's talk.

NJ -- Bilkul bewakoof ladki ho tum itne ache kapde hai or soch rahi ho ki kya pehne she picks up a pair of clothes and gives it to HM.

NJ -- Coffee date se aane ke baad hume kamra saaf milna chaiye and leaves before HM can say something.

HM -- Han ammi hum.... Ek min kya bola aapne coffee date koi date vate nahi hai bas coffee par ja rahe hai hum.

In meantime KS comes in HM's house