CH 22 KHAFA😤

Next morning

KS has completed all her work early today so that she can go and surprise her by visiting her in workplace.

She parked her car in the parking checked herself for one last time in mirror then take her favourite chocolate box from the seat and sprayed some perfume on her neck.

KS directly goes to her cabin and to her luck HM was there doing some file work.

HM -- Kavya please vo patient 33 ke meds check karlo ek baar.

KS coming inside

KS -- Kavya nahi miss Malik. Aapka ek Aashiq aapse milne aaya hai 

HM was surprised to see her as she knew KS told her earlier that she has more than usual work in office.

HM -- Ek min aap yaha aapko to office Mai kaam tha. 

KS -- Matlab hume andar nahi bulayengi aap yahi door par khade hokar aapse baat kare (rolling her eyes).

HM -- Nahi matlab aaiye na.

KS while taking her seat.

KS -- Ha or rahi baat yaha aane ki to humne subah aapse jhuth bola tha kyuki hume aapko surprise Dena tha. Or phir aap hume pehli baar yahi to mili thi. Or usi waqt hume aapse pyaar hogya tha (Winking) (dramatically)

Said showing off her flirting skills.

Writer -- KS is totally acting like a simp dude 🤣🤣

HM -- Koi bhi keh sakta hai ki aap Pushpa Singh ki hi beti hai.

KS -- Acha or vo kyuu

HM -- Unki tarah hi aapki acting skill bhi awwal darze ki hai.

They both chuckles.

KS -- Vaise aapke liye ye (takes out chocolate)

HM -- Ohhh wowwww thank you Krish love you so much you are best. (hugging her and kisses on her cheek)

KS -- Agar aise hi hume kiss milegi to hum aapke liye chocolate factory khulwa dete hai ek.

But HM didn't reply because she was eating chocolate. Her mouth and cheeks were messed up KS chuckled looking at her.

KS -- Are aapne to Puri kha li humare liye bachi hi nahi.

HM -- Oops sorry (giggles like a child).

KS -- Vaise hum abhi bhi kha sakte hai. Starts coming closer to her.

HM -- V..vo kaise

KS said nothing just kissed the chocolate on her mole making HM shiver. HM held her face and pressed her lips on hers. KS smiled in kiss and starts tasting chocolate on her. They made their tongue dance together and  lips were moving in perfect sync KS was having the best chocolate of her life. They parted after sometime and after catching breath KS said

KS -- Life ki best chocolate taste ki hai humne Aaj

HM blushed and hides her face in KS chest. They talked for sometime.

HM sat back on her desk and start reading some more files. While KS was just watching her with love.

HM -- Aapko aaj office Mai kaam nahi hai kya. (Still looking at file)

KS -- Nahi sab kaam or sari meeting khatam karke fursat se aapko niharne or aapse guftgu karne aaye hai aaj hum.

Before HM could reply her a nurse came and told her there is an emergency so she immediately goes to OT.

HM -- Krish aap chale jaiye hume shayad time lagega (collecting her things)

KS -- Koi baat nahi haseena ji hum hai aap apna kaam kijiye.