CH 34 BE MINE ✨♥️

No proofread

Everyone goes to their respective rooms and they slept for some hours because it was already morning when all these things ended.

Kareena was sitting in sofa while HM was cleaning her wound.

KS -- ouchhh hasi aaram se jal raha hai.

HM -- Ha to kisne bola tha hoshiyar banne pehle hi bula lete na Billu ko.

KS -- Vo aapko kuch kar deti. Ouchhh aaram se na.

HM blows some wind on her wound coming close to her face due to which KS heart beat raised. She looked at facial features after so many times she came close to her this much after some sleepless nights.

KS -- Breathtaking (mumbles)

HM -- Kya bol rahe hai tez boliye.

KS -- Aapko itne kareeb se dekhne ke liye tadap rahe the hum hasi. Aapke is Chand se khoobsurat chehra ko nihaarne ke liye tadap rahe the hum. Aapki in gehri aankho mai khone ke liye tadap rahe the hum. Aapke in komal se gaalon ko chune ke liye tadap rahe the hum. Or in hoothon ko sparsh karne liye bhi tadap rahe the hum.

As she completed HM captures her lips in a soft kiss that turned passionate after sometime they were kissing wildly as if yearning for this. Letting out all their pain and insecurity.

They broke the kiss panting heavily and joined the forehead

KS -- I missed you. (snuggles into her neck)

HM -- I missed you too. Caresses her hair.

KS -- Love you 3000 ✨♥️
(MY MCU HEART😌✨)

HM -- Khushnaseeb hai hum ki aap mili hume. Love you to the moon and the back ❣️

KS snuggles into her more as if not ready to lose her again.

KS -- Hum dad or abbu se baat karenge.

HM -- Kis bare mai.

KS -- Humari shadi ke bare mai. Breaking the hug and looking into her eyes.

KS -- Aap chahe to hum aur time le sakte hai jab aapko theek Lage tab hum kar lenge.

HM -- Nahi ab hume bata dena chaiye.

KS -- Theek hai to phir. (KS gets up from her place)

HM -- Kaha ja rahi hai.

KS -- Aap rukiye hum aate hai wapas rest kijiye aap. Runs from there.

HM -- Are par... Bacchi hai bilkul. (Goes to washroom)

HM woke up in evening and she sees that KS hasn't returned yet so she was going to call her but instead found a note.

Hasi,
Ek dress jo almirah mai rakhi hai use pehen kar niche aajaiye mishu aur santu aa jayegi aapki help ke liye. Ek surprise hai aapke liye.

Yours Krish

HM smiles and keeps the note in her phone's cover. She took a quick shower wore the dress with the help of MH and SS they descends downstairs. They blindfold her and takes her to garden. As she removed her blindfold she saw here and there but it's dark everywhere.

HM -- Krish kaha hai aap.

Suddenly the lights on and in a projector all there photos starts flashing while KS sitting there singing a song.