Chapter Three

Garcia entered the briefing room, holding a stack of files she then handed out to everyone.

"Okay so, in Cleveland Ohio, four women were murdered in the last three weeks, Maria Oatman 24, Desiree Johnson 26, and Carla Houstin 25."

Garcia clicked on the remote causing four pictures of four different women to pop up.

"He crossed race and socioeconomic lines, the only thing connecting these women is their gender and their age. The cause of death is drowning, besides Maria Oatman who suffered a single gunshot to the head, she was the first victim." The crime scene photos were added to the screen.

"Desiree and Carla were found in three different parking lots, once again Maria sticks out, she was discovered in a public bathroom."

"A gunshot to the head is an execution, it shows remorse, drowning is sadistic, are we sure it's the same UnSub?" Rossi asked as he gazed over the file.

"Yes, because he.. signs them." Garcia clicked the remote, and a picture of each of the women's thighs, with the words "LIAR" carved into the skin.

"Do we know if the signing was antemortem or postmortem?" Hotch asked.

"ME report says postmortem, it looks as if the UnSub drowns them, in a bathtub or sink, because when they were found, their hair was still wet, as well as their whole face, but not father down than the middle of the neck is wet, plus bruising alongside the forehead and jawline." Garcia explained, not looking at the horrifying pictures that slid on screen.

"So it's not about the torture, but he drowns them, the first kill also shows remorse, while the later are more clearly sadistic, we cold be looking at a team." Prentiss explained.

"The submissive one knew Maria, the dominant one helped his partner kill her, then the submissive feels obligated to help the other with the rest, it's not unlikely." Reid explained as he continued to look at the file, even though he'd read it through three times already.

"Wheels up in thirty." Hotch said as he stood up.

//

On the plane, Reid refused to even gaze up at Morgan. He was reading a book, about god knows what. He wasn't paying attention, he was just trying to ignore Morgan.

Morgan who sat across from Reid, slowly moved his knee to rest against Reid's, trying to earn at least a reaction from the other.

He bumped his knee a little, causing Reid to look up at him with a warning gaze.

Morgan just kept his knee placed between Reid's legs. Continuing to look at the other before Hotch spoke.

"Another body was just discovered, same MO, names Grace Smith, 24." Hotch cleared his throat.

"Rossi, Prentiss, you go to the latest crime scene, Morgan, Reid you go to the fourth scene, JJ and I will set up at the station."

Reid was looking at Hotch, unsure wether to get back to his book or to return Morgan's burning stare.

Morgan slightly moved his leg so it was brushing against Reid's thigh. Reid stared up at him, before getting back to his book.

//

"Detektive  Thomas Charles, sorry to meet under these circumstances" The detektive shook Morgan's hand.

"SSA Derek Morgan, this is Dr. Spencer Reid."
Morgan introduced them, as Reid awkwardly waved.

"Victims name is Grace smith, she was 24 years old, she had just moved here from Chicago, living on her own in an apartment 4 blocks from here." The Detektive explained as he lead them to her body.

"All the victims had just moved, made them high risk, but they were taken at night from their homes, that means the UnSub stalks them." Morgan spoke to Reid and mainly himself.

"Are these the same clothes that she was taken in?" Reid asked as he squatted down near the body.

"No, she was last seen wearing a red dress, with black converse and a denim jacket." The detective answered, as she was now wearing a blue nightgown.

"Were all the victims clothes changed?" Reid asked. "Yes, all the same brand of nightgowns, all blue."

"Even Maria?" Morgan asked.

"Yes."

"No sign of torture, besides the ligature marks on the wrists and ankles, the bruising on the head must be from the drowning." Reid determined.

"So we've got two UnSubs, but the MO is the exact same with each victim." Morgan spoke, mostly to himself.

"They don't torture them, but they keep them for more than 12 hours. Was there sign of sexual assault on any of the other victims?" Morgan asked the detective.

"All of them, yes."

//

"I want everyone to go to their rooms, everyone needs some sleep." Hotch demanded, in the hallway.

"Due to the limitations of the rooms, JJ and Prentiss you're gonna have to share." Hotch looked over to the ladies.

"Come on! Prentiss snores!" JJ complained, crossing her arms.

"I do not!" Prentiss defended.

"Me and Morgan can just share instead." Reid suggested. "Thank you!" JJ exclaimed relived.

"Goodnight." Hotch said as he gave everyone their room key.

"Oh we can share now?" Morgan mocked as Reid unlocked the door.

"You don't snore, i don't snore, let's spare JJ this one night."

"Why couldn't you and JJ share, or me and JJ for that matter?" Morgan asked as he dropped his bag on the ground.

"There are so many logical reasons for that." Reid explained as Morgan headed for the shower, just as Reid slipped inside.

"Come on Reid." Morgan sighed, leaning against the door.

"Looks like you gotta wait!" Reid yelled from inside the bathroom, as the shower turned on.

"Spencer i stink of sweat!" Morgan protested.

"Too bad!" Spencer laughed as he slipped inside the shower.

Morgan sat against the door, waiting for Reid to be done, as time luckily passed quickly.

//