Chapter 9: The Battle

How yall doin my pac-man pellets it's power plays here. Soooooooooo u guys remember back in chappy 6 I said that I wud have a fight between Annabeth and Thalia? Well that is today's chappys exact plot. So read on.
Thalia's POV

How dare you! I yelled at Annabeth so loudly all of campers came to what was going on. I'm just loud that way. Percy trekked throigh Tartarus with you and you don't give a crap?! I told her. Jeez Thalia, I dumped Percy because he always failed at quests and Carter was soooooooooo much hotter. Come on, I mean Carter didn't even have a weapon yet he killed a hellhound before he even got to camp. Annabeth shouted. I didn't know why I was standing up for Percy. He was my friend but there was a certain change in my stomach as I was talking about him. Gods of Olympus, I don't like him do I? But even as Annabeth and I yelled at each other the certainty settled on me. But since I was a hunter I couldn't be with him. Plus nobody knew where he went. So instead, I attacked Annabeth. I didn't want to hurt her too badbut I had to avenge Percy. So I ran at her with my daggers. She defended with her sword? When did you get a sword? I asked. In Tartarus. She replied. Whatever. I said as I rushed her again. Twice I ran at her full force but both times she blocked and then Carter came out to play.

I wasn't sure what Annabeth was talking about Carter went out easy. Two shots with a bow? Really? That's macho? Wow Annabeth, all time low. I said. Annabeth was a monster cutting and stabbing at any place she could. To make things worse, I didn't have the hunter immortality anymore. It hurt bad. I was really woozy and feel over. But Carter healed quick. He and Annabeth ran in for the kill but at the last second a team of people duped out of the sky and the guy at the head threw Annabeth and Carter at the ground 50 feet away. I had just enough time to think It's Percy before I blacked out.

OMG guys I did it. Finally put Perlia in movement. Also as I was writing this chappy I saw a crazy number. That number was 2,000 reads. Thank you guys soooooooooo much. You don't know how much that means to me. Anyway a little hint. The next chappy is going to go back before the fight so wait and see. Thx guys again and I will see you next time. Pac Man (thats me) says goodbye!!!