Chapter 18: The Fallout

Hey guys I'm back. So this chapter is going to be a sort of filler chapter but it is necessary to propel the plot forward really fast. Don't worry I won't forget and I won't leave you guys hanging for the juicy part of the plot. With that being said, let's continue.

Demise, huh, I said. It was honestly a lot to process that dad had a brother. Yes, dad said very somberly. But here's the thing, I started. Why are you telling me this? Ah, yes I thought you might be wondering that. Chaos said. You see he's coming after you. And now you have to stay here. I have to keep you here. You're too powerful an asset if he captures you. I got angry.  wanted to be free. But what about our mission? I yelled angrily.  Zoe will take over on that matter. But I am the leader and by the binding law, created by you by the way, I kept saying getting angrier and angrier as I went on, nobody, not even you, is allowed to change the leadership of a mission once the leader has been stipulated. And I am a stipulated leader. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to Earth. That way I can train the hopeless half-bloods.

I went back to Earth seething with anger. I was so mad that I destroyed 3 universes without noticing. I went to Camp Half-Blood. It was crowded. People were all over the place. I walked up to the Big House where Chiron was standing and told him that I had an announcement. At the dinner horn, all of Chaos' army was there, ready for the big announcement. Campers I yelled and silenced them all. I have some news for all of you. The battle we fought earlier was a small taste of what is to come. Even we, immortals and bearers of Chaos armor can be hurt by their weapons. If we can be hurt, you don't stand a chance. We cannot equip you with weapons for a man with no skill will suck even with the biggest stick. We are going to teach you all how to fight. If you think that you're good at fighting now, you're in for one hell of a surprise. Those of you who recognize your limited training are smart and have a higher chance of survival than the rest even at this point. All of us will teach you to fight harder than ever before. You will wake up early and eat. After eating, you will train. After training round 1 you go to round 2. Then to round 3 and 4 and so on through the day. You will stop at lunch and at dinner.  After dinner you will cleanse yourself and rest. You will do this every day. Why? some idiot defiantly yelled from the Aphrodite cabin. Because if you don't, I sighed, you die. I heard murmurs from all around the dinner hall. Then they turned to shrieks and screams. I had barely enough time to turn around and make out a face in a portal before I was snatched by a hand the came out of the portal and was knocked out. 

 K. Filler chapters are mostly done. There might be some more later down the line but yeah there you go. The man plot propelling filler are are mostly done. At least we're done for now.