Chapter 10: Training

How yall doin my Pac Man pellets it's Power Plays here. Soooooooooo this chappy is all about Percy learning about all of his powers the next chappy will be about his mission and might include something else. *cough cough* Perlia *cough cough* You may now read wuth the music going on

Time Umm. Is it still a time skip if it happened before the last chappy?

Chaos left and told me to train with my old friends. First, I went to the mind messaging station with Luke. He said, So what you do is you concentrate on the exact word you wanna say, then think about the person you want to send it too. I wanted to yay if it worked so I thought of the word hi, then Luke and then Luke said hi to me. I assumed he got my message. Then I went to the battle training area. We all had immortality so no one could die but we said that we shouldn't hit too hard because I'd probably hurt somebody with powers I had no control over. So we agreed to use Universe diamond armor that way if I used my powers, it wouldn't hurt too bad. They all ganged up on me. I got ready and breathed but I heard a sword coming at me. I opened my eyes and saw Clarisse running at me with a sword. Quickly I thought of me levitating her sword and raised my arms in the usual defensive position but the sword never hit me. I counted to ten but nothing happened. I opened my eyes to see Clarisse's sword floating five feet of of the ground. I stuck out my hand and started moving it around. It was like that kinect thing. I could get used to this, I said. I turned so the hilt would pommel her. Then I brought it down. While I was busy with that though, Luke wasbusy too sneaking up behind me so I quickly turned and shot fire out of my hand onto his sword melting it. I ducked and rolled between his feet and as I got away, I opened up my arms like I wanted a hug but instead, as I had imagined, I saw him trapped in an inferno and I closed off the top. That way no oxygen could get through. As I stopped it, he fell unconscious. I got tired but I couldn't give up now. I still had Zöe left as well as Beckendorf and Silena. Zöe was the first person to attack. She shot an arrow at me but as I swiped my hand down, the air shifted and the arrow clunked to the ground. Zöe went for a barrage attack firing everywhere in the close area so I hoisted the arrows higher with the air power then with another different matter breaking power, snapped them all in half and tossed them into the corner. Then I felt a weight in my pocket. I was sure it was Riptide but I pulled it out just in case. Sure enough, there was my trusty pen. I uncapped it but Riptide looked different. It had black spots on it and stripes. Nevertheless I attacked Zöe. She was a little hard but once I got close enough, she went down hard. I still had to deal with Silena and Beckendorf. I saw Beckendorf and he was throwing probably very deadly shurikens. But each time one came near me,it burst into atoms like little fireworks. I calmly walked over and summoned a sarcophagus so I could trap him in one. But Silena was wily and quiet. She snuck up behind me me and before I could do anything, she stabbed me. The only thing was her hand and her entire body went right through me with her dagger. Then I used my swords hilt to give her a concussion and knock her out. It was 5 to 1and they had more training but I still beat them.

Sorry for the long wait but it was hard to write this chappy. It ended up to be 662 words. Anyway hope u guys enjoyed and I will see yall next time. Pac Man says goodbye.