Chapter 14: How Cliché

So guys. I went back on my promise. In all honesty though, it was my dad's fault. I couldn't even use my cpu cuz he cut off my cpu's wifi. But now I'm back. I'll try to get another chappy out in another week or so but I'm not promising anything. But we still have this chappy to go over. So let's do dis!!!

Luke's POV
So what could be more cliché than a battle right after a happy reunion am I right? What could possibly more cliché? It's almost as if the writer of this story was being lazy. Yet here we are  a battle right after Zöe and I made out. The waves of enemies was straight out of a video game. Like Galaga but not all 2D and pixelated. Percy was a beast slashing through hoards of them tree soldiers like budda. But the more we cut them down, the more came to fight. It was at this point I realized that I wasn't fighting. Neither was Zöe. She was to busy trying to kiss me again. It took 3 tries to get her to hear me. I had put on my mask, so I found out that the guys were being dropped from an airship. Sure enough there were stealth plates lining the thing. I told Zöe my plan. It was brilliant but if it didn't work, and this was a big if, then we were toast. I saw the campers running for their lives to get to the weapons shed. I talked to Percy while blowing apart the tree dudes that Gaea sent. I told him my idea. Great he said. But how are we gonna do that? I thought for a minute and said '05 Shadow butter throw? Percy obviously agreed so I grabbed his arm and threw him. He spun around and around killing massive amounts of the tree things then he was gone. I couldn't worry about him though. I was having a tough time myself. All of a sudden I heard Zöe scream in pain. Somehow her Chaos armor was pierced. I couldn't worry about the formalities though. I had to help her. She had the finishing part in the plan. I heard a big explosion behind me and looked to see the drop ship dropping to the ground. Alright Plan B I muttered under my breath. Zöe I'm coming. In two seconds I was by her side with the tree people gone. Where did that guy hit you? I asked. My arms are fine. Art thou ok? Yeah I'm good. Listen, use a knockback arrow, blow that thing to kingdom come. What does that even mean? Just slam that ship into space. Ohhhhhhh ok. Plan B went perfectly. Almost too perfectly. We started running to Percy when Zöe collapsed in pain Zöe!!!!! I yelled.
Alright this would be a perfect place to end this chappy but cmon, I've done 2 many cliffys.
Zöe's POV
The metal I had been struck with was no regular metal. Nothing could peirce Chaos armor. Yet there I was with Luke. Running had never felt more painful. I couldn't take it. I felt unconsciousness take me over. I feel to the ground with the shadow of a pained screamed on my lips.
Again I could end it here but it isn't good enough. So...
Annabeth's POV
I woke up in the hospital wing. I heard an all too familiar scream, but I couldn't process anything. I went back to the Athena cabin and passed these weird hooded people. I went back to my bunk and found what I had forgotten. I had wanted to tell Carter earlier but I had forgotten the thing I was holding in my hand. I was pregnant.
This is it. I can already imagine the amount of Whaaaaaaaat?'s I'm gunna get in da comments section. Don't worry though there is a reason for this. You'll find out in the next chappy. Again it should be out in about a week but idk so plz don't yell @ me if I don't make the cut. Anyway guys I'm gunna start on the next chappy right now cuz yall gunna want answers. So here we go.