Chapter 1: The Back of my Hand

Yes! It's finally time! I've wanted to do this for a long time! It's finally time! I actually have a couple of ideas to address at the end of this chapter so see ya then! Until that...

It all started one fateful day. I had just gotten back to camp from a quest Athena made me do. After saving the world twice she still thought I wasn't worthy of having Annabeth and me finally together forever. I don't blame Athena. She may get the impression from Wise Girl calling me Seaweed Brain. I completed the quest. Athena wanted me to send all of the spiders in the Athena cabin. It was a really hard quest but I did it. Athena was convinced I was the correct groom for Annie. Hephestus made me a masterpiece ring for Annabeth. That is when things went bad. I went to the Athena cabin to find Annabeth but instead Malcolm answered. Um hey Malcolm can I see Annabeth? I asked him. Uh...well... he answered. I asked Um is that a yes or no?

A little bit of both he answered. I gave him a questioning look. He said ok ok I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just didn't want to hurt you. I had no idea what he was talking about so i asked Um where is she?  Down by the lake. So i walked to the lake. As i got closer i heard cheering. So i started to get faster. But i shouldn't have. Because the sight i saw was to much.

Cliffy! Aw yeah! So as I said earlier I have an announcement but i think I'm gonna say part of it now and pay off it next chappy! Hahaha. I'm evil.  I know. But anyway who should i ship? Perlia pertemis percoe. Who should it be? See ya guys!