Chapter 6: The Great Army of Chaos

Hey minions. Srry for being gone so long. Now to da story. So u no how I'd said that i was gonna do an Annabeth chappy. Well since I introduced Chaos I thought that I would introduce chaos' army and then the Annabeth chappy. And since perlia win the contest I'll think about making Annabeth more of a jerk than i plan to. I imagine a standoff between Thalia and Annabeth. Nothing is official. Btw the reason I said blackjack could come was because he is my fave. I'm serious.

I was speechless and made a sound like a dying horse. I heard a voice in the back of my head. -Well it's a good thing blackjack is already at planet chaos.- I instantly pulled out my sword slashing at nothing. -Relax. It's only me your father.- Woah you have got to teach me how to do that I told him. But first let's introduce you to everyone.
Time skip after introducing to everyone except chaos' army because they were training.

That was awesome! I said. Chaos said You should meet my great army. But first put this on. He gave me a cloak and a mask which instantly flew onto my body. Those are your robes Chaos said. Now come with me and we teleported to the room. There was even you would ever need for training. Guns swords daggers knifes spears punching bags and just dance? -Hey don't judge we do dance. It's for movement practice- Chaos mmed me. Chaos' army welcome your newest member. I'm going to need you all to take of your hoods and masks and tell him your earth name. I'm Beckendorf I heard as Beckendorf appeared out from under his hood. It couldn't be true I thought. But it was. Beckendorf was right in front of me. And then next to him was... I'm Silena. Silena said. Over in the corner someone else took off her hood. I'm Zöe. She said. Another person took of her hood and said I'm Clarisse. I felt a pang of guilt because she had died while I was too busy fighting a monster to save her. But the last one was the worst of all. As soon as I saw his hair, I knew who it was. I'm Luke. They all looked at Chaos... I mean dad. I got the message loud and clear. Who is this new guy? Dad said Well go on. Introduce yourself. I took off my hood and mask. Percy? all of them yelled. I knew that they would kill me. I'm the reason most of them died. But then they did something I didn't expect them to. They all hug tackled me.

Hey guys. So this chappy took really long. Sorry it did. Anyway I'm gonna do an Annabeth chappy next. And the next Percy chappy might be after he is done training or while he is training. It's most likely while he is training so that he can learn about his powers. Also the vid in the top is from my other channel TheObsidianPumpkin. It's good to be back. Anyway see u guys in the next one.