I'm Back

Hey everybody. It has been a while. I honestly wasn't expecting to write again but things happened. I want to say sorry to everybody who loves this story. I might as well say some yhings while I'm here. The last time I even looked at this thing was a year ago. Why? So many reasons. 1. There were a lot of other things I had to get done. I had tests, school, homework, family, friends, vacations, my youtube channel, my pc dying, getting a new phone, paying video games, just chillin, sleep. I had so much stuff to do and to deal with that there was no time to make more chapters. I had way too much stuff that I had to get done and dealt with and not enough tone to do it all. I do feel bad for neglecting this story and all of you that still read it hoping for a new chapter. I'm working on one right now and hopefully my wiring is of a higher caliber than it was before but it was too much to handle. I try to make these chapters long enough that they will take some time to finish by that means I have to devote more time to this story to write them. The other thing is I was out of ideas. I know how this story is going to end. I read the end of the last chapter so I know where I left off. But the big middle piece was missing. And not knowing where I wanted to take this story made me lose interest in writing it. After all, if I'm going to bother writing these I might as well make them good and when I lose interest in something, the quality goes down. I'm back. I know how this story is going to work. I know where I'm taking it. I know the big middle piece. I know the ending. I know the story now. I am one with the story. I'm not asking you to forgive my long absence. I am asking you to Krupp reading. I'm asking you to stay with this story. I'm asking you to stay tuned. Because I'm back.