Chapter 16: A New Threat

Hey guys. So before we start I need an answer. I don't really wanna give up on this story. I wanna write it and I have ideas 4 what I wanna do with it. But I also think u guys are the best, and I'm not the greatest at updating quickly. I have my algebra midterms comin up on Tuesday and Wednesday. I also have my state tests pretty soon. In like 1 or 2 months. So I wanted to know. Are you guys the amazing awesome sauce ppl that you are ok with waiting for new updates and my storyline. Or do u want me 2 put this story up 4 adoption. Leave ur answers in the comments. But for now let's go to the story.

Percy's POV
After the fiasco that was the first battle I knew we needed to train the newbs in warfare. But first, I needed to talk to the gods. They needed to know something. I walked up to the Empire State Building guy. 600th floor. I told him. There's no 600th floor kid. He told me. All I had to do was lift my hood and take of my mask. Yup here you go. He said gesturing to the elevator without the metal detector. I put my hood and mask back on. As I reached the top floor, I started doubting my idea. I wasn't sure if they could handle it. The campers I mean. I went into the throne room to see the gods, completely ignoring Annabeth's slap to my face. Her architecture was everywhere. Most of the gods were fighting as usual. I silenced them just with my presence. I told them my idea. God's and goddesses. We, Chaos' army will fight for we obey Lord Chaos. He has tasked us with saving this planet although some people don't deserve it. However, we are not enough. We have the best armor, the best warriors this universe has seen. But we have been faced by a new threat. I shall contact Lord Chaos soon about this new threat. However your children are incompetent in battle. I, along with the rest of Chaos' army will train them in battle. I care not if you agree or think otherwise. This will happen whether you like it or not. I simply came here to tell you about this new threat. We might need your help. Also. One more important thing. The gods murmured among themselves as to what this important thing could be. I'm in contact with a certain Percy Jackson. The gods exploded into chaos, and no not my dad. Hey! I yelled. One at a time. Zeus went first. Do you know where Thalia went? I have to speak with her. Poseidon asked next. Can you call him here? There's something I wish to apologize for. Of course. In fact all of you will talk to him. In fact you've been talking to him. All of their faces matched their emotions as I took off my mask.

Time Skip

I was just chatting it up with the gods when my friends came in. They did a double take when they saw me without my mask. Luke came over and said that dad needed to talk to me. I quickly teleported there so that we could talk. Dad, I said. Percy, oh thank gods your alive. Um Dad, we're both more powerful than the gods. Oh right, he grumbled. Anyway Percy, I have a little bit of a shocker for you. You see I have a brother.

Yup, thing just got real. Sorry I've been gone a long time, I've been gone so long that my state test are over already. I've been busy with other stuff and I still am. This is definitely my longest chapter yet and it's a cliffy. Things get heated up in the next chappy, so tune in for that. I'll update this as soon as I can.