Chapter 15: Wounds

Hey guys. So I starting writing on this chappy right after the last one. With that in mind I probably won't finish it in one sitting. So at points in any of the chappys where I sound really weird, I'm sowwy. Moving on though.
Thalia's POV
I woke up and found myself in the jail cell, oh sorry the hospital wing at Camp Half-Blood. My head hurt really bad and I had an ambrosia bag strapped on to me. I jolted up remembering what had happened to put me here. The fight with Annabeth, almost dieing, everything. I just didn't remember coming here. After a couple minutes of lying in bed I felt myself heat up fast. I was going to implode because of the ambrosia. I repeat I WAS GONG TO IMPLODE BECAUSE OF THE AMBROSIA!!!!! I was pulling all of the wires out as fast as I could without hurting myself. My mind was telling me to give up, I wasn't going to make it. I just kept trying. I felt myself passing out again. As I was passing out I saw a figure come into the room and unstrap me from the bed pan. And I went under.
Percy's POV
After blowing up the dropship,you'd think I'm done with problems. But no. Zöe gets herself hurt. I don't know how either. I've studied all of the metals on Planet Chaos, and not a single metal can pierce Chaos armor. We were tending to Zöe and I was out in the corner, while Silena was trying to get the metal shard or of her and Luke was panicking. Hard. Luke was awesome to hang around with but he just got so emotional sometimes. Suddenly I felt a disturbance in the Force, sorry wrong franchise, the Mist, coming from the hospital wing. It was Thalia. Great, I muttered under my breath. Somebody else important. Gamma. I said. Thalia's gonna implode if we don't get her out. They put her on an ambrosia drip. I'm getting her outta there. Naw Beta I'll get her. Luke said partially crying as he said it. No. You look after Pi. I'll get her. Luke walked up to me. I'll get her. She was my best friend. He said. We kept arguing like that for a while, only before realizing the energy levels coming from the hospital wing. We kept arguing though. Finally Beckendorf yelled GUYS!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!! Luke and I said in unison. Your welcome, he said gesturing to his arms. Take them both to the Chaos Immediate Care Unit. I said. There's somebody I want to see first. I started over to the Poseidon cabin.
Chaos' POV
When my army appeared in my room with 2 bodies and 2 were missing, I thought 2 had died. Then I was reassured as only one of the bodies was wearing Chaos armor. Still one is too many. What happened? I asked.I don't know. Luke answered partially crying. Are you crying? I asked him. No He sobbed. I'm sweating through my eyes. Ohhhhh sure. I said. I did a pain scan around the area of the wound. I saw a metal thing embedded in the chink in the armor. And all at once I ordered all of my army to find their leader. They didn't question orders of course but I didn't have time to answer them because if my hunch was right then Percy and the world was in danger.

Sorry for the cliffy but it had to be done. The next chapter wouldn't make sense without it. But what do you guys think about the story. I'm having some trouble keeping up with it, but I'm trying to get chappys out. Do you think I should let someone adopt this story or I should keep working on it. Anyway guys hope you enjoyed this chappy and I'll see you next time. Pac Man says goodbye.