Chapter 2: The Best Day of my Life Part 2

Hi guys! So in the first chappy I said that in the next part I would say the rest of the announcement but that is gonna wait until next chappy! I have to make chappys that are short enough so that I don't have much work to do but also long enough to be entertaining for you guys. So I'll do that next time. Anyway just read the chappy!

I couldn't belive they were together. Annie no Annabeth. She cheated on me! With Carter the jerkiest jerk on the planet! I vaugely heard everyone cheering but as I got closer to the middle they shut all of their traps. Carter and Annabeth didn't notice me either until she looked at me. Only a glance until she realized it was me. But by then I was already infuriated. Really? REALLY!!!!!!!!!!! I go out on a quest without you noticing and when I come back I'm greeted with this?! I guess you don't even care that the the only reason that you stayed alive where the demons hide was me. I bet you don't even care that my life and heart are burning like Pompeii! When I close my eyes this is what I see. You and I are sitting near a tree. And I think you don't care that I got this ring made for you by the god of the forge. I threw the ring at her and it hit her on the head. Everyone watched in complete silence. Then As the silence was reaching its peak  Poseidon appeared and  said Percy I disown you. Carter is my only demigod son. finally I quietly said in a voice so cracked the oldest person in the world would have been proud. Why? I croaked.

Dun dun duuuuuuuuuunnnn!!!! Another Cliffy! So I had an idea. How about when I don't say that there is someone else's P.O.V it's Percy's and when I do it's not Percy's. Alright see ya guys!