Chapter 4

"Sure," Everyone answers and I just shrug. It's not like anyone else is going to remember it, there all drunk.

"Ok, who's first?" Chase asks.

"Me!" Austin squeals like a girl.

"Ok," Chase answers and spins the bottle.

It spins and eventually lands on this random girl from my Science class, I think her name is Amber.

"Ok, Amber and Austin!" Chase announces. Everyone whoops and laughs when Austin walks over to kiss her. I steal a glance at Jess who looks a little bit upset, but brightens when Austin pulls a face after kissing Amber, and walks back over, wrapping an arm around Jess.

Amber spins the bottle, and it lands on Jess! She pulls a face and walks over. I grimace and look away, and Chase wraps an arm around my waist.

Amber returns to her seat, and spins the bottle again, landing on Jack, a good friend of mine. But's it's not much of a big deal because they've kissed before. They have a quick 5 second kiss, while Austin looks mad. Jess snuggles back into him though, and his expression instantly looks happier.

Now Jack spins the bottle, and it lands on me. I unravel Chase's arm from my waist, and he walks over.

He kisses me, but I fell nothing, to be honest, he kind of tastes like dirt. He goes full on, and I try to push him off me, but he won't stop. I have one option, so I kick him right where the sun don't shine and push him off me.

Chase smirks and laughs at him.

"That's my girl," He whispers in my ear.

Now, I spin the bottle, and whoa! Big surprise, it lands on Chase. He smirks and leans over, pulling me over in the process.

His lips touch mine, and I go weak at the knees. His lips feel like heaven and I just can't get enough. I tug at his hair and wing my arms around his neck, while he pulls my waist closer to him. He holds me so delicately and I feel so safe. Someone clears their throat and we jump apart, me and him both blushing furiously.

"Are you gonna spin the bottle?" Jess asks Chase.

"Oh yeah," He mutter.

He makes sure to hold me, before spinning the bottle and groaning when it hit Austin.

"Dude, really?" Austin groans.

I laugh and push Chase over to Austin. They successfully kiss while everyone laughs at them.

We play another few rounds, until everyone starts to get bored.

We're all packing up, when Chase gets a text.

"Damn, my parents are getting home early," Chase mutters.

He runs downstairs and yells.

"Everybody, get out and go home, party's over! My parents are coming home early!" Chase shouts.

Everyone scatters and within 5 minutes, everyone's gone.

"Wow, that's impressive," Jess states.

Chase chucks a bag at everyone and orders us to go and clean up a room each.

"Wait, what if your parents come home, now?" I ask Chase.

"Then you guys were over to work on some homework with me," Chase grins before running up the stairs.

I shrugged and went to the living room where my room to clean was. I went round picking up cups, and cleaning floors and picking up shattered pieces of glass for about 30 minutes, until I was finally finished. I joined the rest of the guys who had just finished packing up in the kitchen, just as the doorbell rang.