Chapter 13

Wow! Oh my gosh, is that me? I look, AWESOME! My hair is half light blue, and half dark blue. I grab a piece of my hair and feel it, and it feels like normal hair should feel like, not a wig. I look over at Chase who was standing in the mirror admiring his hair that was now light pink. I cracked up laughing and he sent me a glare. 

"What?" He asked. 

"Wow, you look," I snorted and managed to choke another word. "Stunning!" 

I start giggling again before Chase's expression changes from annoyed to a painful smirk. I instantly stop laughing and look at him. 

"What?" I ask him. 

"Well, you're laughing now but will you still be laughing in about 2 hours?" Chase cocked his head to the side to make him look innocent, pwh whatever. 

That's when I remembered, shoot, now I have to go skydiving. I look at him, then the door, back to him and the door again. I make a run for it and just about make it when he catches my arm.

"Nooooo," I beg, "Please!!!!!" 

"Nah-ah, you agreed to it, so now you gotta pay up," He smirked. I moan and try to pull away from his grip, but, obviously, I'm too weak! Then he lets go for a split second until he grabs my waist and puts me over his shoulder. This is so uncomfortable but on the plus side, I actually got a pretty good view. 

"Enjoying the view, are we?" Chase asks. I blush because that's exactly what I was thinking. 

"Pwh, the view of your butt? No way!" I yell. He reaches up and slaps my butt, before pushing open the door that leads back into the main room, where Lily was waiting. I reach into Chase's back pocket and grabbed his wallet. 

I chucked a $5 note and placed it onto the counter, before Chase walks out the door. I tuck his wallet back in his pocket and let out a sigh, waiting until he would finally put me down. Which was a few minutes later when we reached a car. 

"Whose is that car?" I ask. 

"Galaxy's," Chase answered. 

"Have you got the keys?" I ask, again. 

"Yeah," Chase grinned. 

"Did you ask to use her car?" I continue to question. Chase's grin only got wider, and I sighed. I, once again, reached into his pocket, but this time I grabbed his phone. I unlocked it and scrolled through his messages until I found, Galaxy. I tapped on her name and wrote a message to her.

Hey,

This is Ruby. Chase stole your car keys. Lol!

-Ruby!

I pressed send and slipped it back in his other pocket. Chase then finally let me down and I grabbed onto his arm to steady myself since I was dizzy. 

"Whoa horsey," Chase warned. He helped me into the car and shut the door for me, then walked round to his side, where he was driving. We drove for about 10 minutes, until the road became rocky and bumpy. 

A few minutes later, the skydiving building came in view. Free Fall. This is going to be one interesting fall. That didn't really make sense though. 

He pulled up in a carpark and quickly opened his door, then walked around to open mine. He beckoned me out, but I was stuck. I can not go skydiving! Chase sighed and grabbed my arm, and yanked, 

"Ow," I jumped in shock, and straightened my pants. Chase intertwined our fingers and slowly started to drag me towards the building. 

"Have you done the before?" I ask Chase.