Chapter 6

A/N
Hey guys, now before we begin the chapter, the reason it's up is because of MacCpics. She messaged me saying to hurry it up. So, here it is. 
-----------------------
I walked into our school and ran straight into a hard chest. I looked up and saw Chase."Hmph," I said but it came out muffled because of Chase's chest. "Sorry, what was that?" Chase said pulling away from me. "I said, hi," I started, obviously annoyed. "Hi," he said, looking down on me because he was 6,4 and I was 5,5. Agggh. "So you're still in on the plan ay?" Chase questioned. "What plan?" "The plan to ruin your ex - boyfriend," Chase said with a scary looking smirk on his face. "Oh yeah, that plan," I wondered, having second thoughts about this 'plan' of his. Suddenly he pulled me forward and smacked me right on my lips with his own. I pulled away and tried to wipe the cooties off my tongue. "It wasn't that bad was it?" Chase asked. Who are you kidding Ruby, it was great. "U-h Uh I-t it was int-inter-interesting," I said with a blush creeping up to my face. "Meet me this afternoon at 2:30 on the football field, ok?" Chase said and then turned and swaggered off down the hall.
Swaggered? Really Ruby? No one says that! What has gotten into you lately? Chase! He is a selfish, no-good, arrogant player. Do not fall for him.
-----------------------
It was later, specifically 2:30 later. I don't know why why he wanted me on the football field but I suspected it had something to do with the fact that the football team was training and Zac was the quarterback. Suddenly, a pair of 2 hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me around and kissed me. It was a warm kiss but that doesn't matter because I was caught in the moment and went full on out on Chase. I heard something drop and pulled away from the kids to look around. Zac was running of the field while all the guys were looking at me with disgust. I went to walk down the stairs, but I tripped and fell down the stairs. I landed and groaned, everything was dizzy and I couldn't concentrate. Then everything went black, but not before I heard Chase say, "Ruby , je pense que je suis tomber pour vous , dur." Then I slipped off to a dark night full of darkness.

Hey guys, so do you know what Ruby , je pense que je suis tomber pour vous , dur means?? Probably not. Ok well, the book has about 4 chapters left, so yay. Ok see ya;