Chapter 7

So guys, some of you might know of my book the emoji challenge, which is my most viewed book, where I had a little competition. The prize for 1st place was some stuff and a mention in any 2 of my books but she hasn't responded to me yet. But for 2nd place you got a mention in any 1 of my books. Luckily, the 2nd place winner told me what book she would like to be mentioned in and it was this one.
Soooooo the 2nd place winner is.........
Stay tuned to the end of the chapter to find out! :)
ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!!
(Thanks to my friend who sent me this chapter early!)
------------------------
When I woke up my head was spinning, literally. Chase was sitting next to me spinning my head in crazy directions. "What are you doing Chase?" I calmy said but there was a tone of irritation. (At first I thought the word was irritationess lol) Chase jumped 2 feet into the air and slowly started backing away. "Y-Your'e," Chase swallowed, trying to regain his confidence. "You're not supposed to be awake yet." "Oh really?" I questioned,"Well I guess I'm up early then." And with that I stood up and was about to walk out of the doctors room when Chase swooped over and grabbed me by the waist. I raised my eyebrows at him and said, "Eager are we?" Chase immediately blushed which was rare for a bad boy. "No, actually I was helping you," he replied with a smug smile. I scoffed and said, "You wish, I am perfectly capable of walking on my own thankyou." I carefully unraveled Chase's hands from my waist and before taking five steps, I fell flat on my face. Chase's laughter erupted from the halls and filled my ears. He then offered me his hand and a plan started to form in my head. "Hello?" Chase said, "You know, you zone out alot." "Yeah, I guess I do," I said thoughtfully. "Well, do you want help getting up or are you ok?" Chase asked me. The plan came back to my memory. I grabbed Chase's hand and started to pull myself. But just as I was nearly up,  I grabbed Chase's hand and pulled him down. I quickly grabbed my phone and took a couple of photo's that I was defiantly putting on facebook and instagram. Chase was still lying on the ground in pain. Hehe see what it feels like to be the one hurt! Chase groaned and shot me the evil eyes. "You are dead," Chase says through clenched teeth just as his phone goes off with a notification. He looks down to his phone as realisation hits him. "You did not just post that on facebook." "Nope, I posted it on instagram too," I say proudly with a very smug smile on my face. "Now, " Chase starts off quietly, "You are even more DEAD!" And with that, Chase stands up and runs straight towards me as I run in the opposite direction.
-------------------------
Hey guys, so heres a little A/N to clear things up.
1. I don't write this book, one if my friends who isn't aloud wattpad, emails the chapters to me and I write the authors notes at the ends and beginnings.
2. Yes, this is going to be a short story with a max of 20 chapters.
3. MacCpics is on of my friends who just started on Wattpad so go follow her.
Thats all but now the person who came second place is
puga-chan_013!
She said:
1. This one is the smirk one because I am sneaky.
2. This is the sunglasses one because I love to be outside.
3. This is the music note Emoji because I love music.
Thanks for reading TGGTBB