Chapter 7.5: Epilogue

After the last practice of the year for Samezuka's Swim Team, the members gleefully announce where they are going to college. Momo is crestfallen, being younger than me and unable to go to college yet.

"Just you wait, Ami-chan! I'll get into the university your Dad works for!" he says in his typical loud voice, earning himself some annoyed sighs from his friends. I admire the fact that he never gives up. He soon disappears, headed to the nearby ice cream shop. All of the swimmers file out, except Rin.

"I'm going to college in Australia," Rin says, and for some reason this upsets me. Had I been hoping that he got scouted for the university that my dad works for? "The college I'm going to has numerous campuses around the world. It's pretty famous... I'm going to Sakura Sports University."

"Seriously? I didn't even know there was a campus in Australia..." I respond, earning myself a small chuckle from Rin. "Oh and congratulations! You must be excited!"

"I am" Rin adds, nervously rubbing the back of his head... "Do you want to go on a date? We could get some ice cream? It doesn't have to be ice cream," a slight blush forms across his cheeks as he becomes flustered.

"Why don't we pay a visit to Iwatobi Swim Club Returns? It's really hot and not EVERYONE has been swimming..." I respond, feeling a blush of my own spread across my cheeks, "That and I thought it would be nice to go on a date where we first met..."

When it comes to swimming I love it... As long as I'm with him.