vance's sick day

Im on my period and i am hungry but im not hungrry but im humgrry so im hungry ☹️

OH MY FUCKING GOD😍😍😍HIS BODY IS EVERYTHING TO ME.

FUCKKKKKKKKK AHHHHHHHTHIS IS  TOM KAULITZ BTW thatlittlerascal_😍😍😍😍😍😍!--------------

THIS IS  TOM KAULITZ BTW thatlittlerascal_😍😍😍😍😍😍!
--------------

Vance pov.
I wake up with a huge headache and my forehead sweaty. Bruce is on the other side of the bed up against his big teddy bear. "Shit..what happened. Why does my head hurt?" I saw rubbing my head. I get up and go to the bathroom. I do my bathroom business and flush the toilet. I wash my hands and leave the bathroom. I go back into bruces room and see him sitting on his bed waiting for me. "Good morning vance. I was wondering if you
Wanted to go to the park after school? Also why are you so pale?" He asks me getting up and coming towards me. He places his hand on my forehead and he takes his hand back. "vance! Your burning up!" He says to me. "Lay back down right now! We are not going to school today." He says urging me to lay down. I lay down and cover myself with a blanket. "What about your class? He have a project none of us have even started on." I say. My body starts to hurt. It feels like someone is tearing me apart. It starts at my hed then my torso and its now at my feet.

Bruce sees that I am in pain and rushes over to me. "Okay vance what hurts?" He asks me trying to calm me down. "My whole fucking body!" I yell in pain.
"Okay when my body hurt my mom would give me baths and warm blankets. Could you do that for me?" He asks me. I nod and go into the bathroom. I turn the warm water on and let the water fill the bathtub.

AFTER HIS BATH. UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO EXPLAIN HOW HE RELAXED WHICH I WILL NOT DO.

I get out of the bath and put my clothes on. Bruce left me one of his sweatpants and the tank top i had on earlier. I put my clothes on and get out of the bathroom. "Oh! Your out already. Come and lay with me!" He says motioning for me to go over to him. I lay with him and he ties my hair up in a bun.

"Oh my gosh your so pretty in a bun vance!" He says to me whole squealing. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly. "I hate tying my hair but i will let it slide for today." I say to him. "Im going to go get you some food. Be right back!" He says getting off me and going downstairs. 40 minutes later and he comes up stairs with salmon and rice in one hand and green tea in the other.

"My mom used to make me this when i was sick. I used to hate soup so this was my last option. Its very good especially the green tea." He says putting the plate and cup down on his bedside table. He goes on his phone while I eat that scrumptious food.

Everything is quiet until i hear a "AHHHHHHHH OH MY GOSHHHH HES SO HOTTT!!!" I turn to bruce and i see he is hyperventilating. He drops his phone and I see the photo hes looking at.

 He drops his phone and I see the photo hes looking at

(This is only 10% of the photos I have of him)

"What the FUCK? Who is that fine ASS man? Is he single? Oh my GOSH IMA die on the spot."I say taking his phone. Bruce snatches his phone back and looks at me. "HIS NAME IS TOM KAULITZ AND HES GERMAN!!" He yells at me. I grab my phone and search him up. "Bruce..he doesn't look like that anymore. He has a beard and a girl." I say to him and show him what he looks like now. His face expression looks disappointed and he looks back at him in the 2000s. "But...he looked so beautiful in the past. WHY WASN'T I BORN WHEN HE WAS BORN AHHHHHHHH I'M GOING TO GO TO THE PAST SAD GET BORN IN THE YEAR HE WAS." He says throwing his phone. "Bruce did you just throw your phone over a teenager that isn't a teenager anymore?" I ask him in disbelief. He nods and starts tearing up.

"Bruce..you are not about to cry because your crush isn't young anymore. He's still hot. Hes just taken." I tell him.

He gets up and grabs his shirt with his face on it and the hidden poster that hasn't put up yet. "OH MY GOSH. BRUCE IS THAT HIM WITH HIS SHIRT OFF? GIVE ME IT NOW! I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THAT POSTER." I scream st him. He throws the poster at me.

I look back at my google and then I see the person next to him in the photo. He has black spiked hair and hes wearing black pants. Basically all black. But omg he was so fine too.

 But omg he was so fine too

(BILL KAULITZ😍)

HOLY MOTHER ON A STICK THIS DUDE HAD ME ON MY KNEES.
(This is me speaking btw😍)
I saved the photo and turned my phone off. "Bruce that food you made me was AMAZING!" I say to him.  Hes blasting music on his mini speaker.

"RUNNING THROUGH THE MONSOON BEYOND THE WORLD TIL' THE END OF TIME WHERE THE RAIN WON'T HURT!
FIGHTING THE STORM
INTO THE BLUE
AND WHEN I LOSE MYSELF I'LL THINK OF YOU
TOGETHER WE'LL BE RUNNING SOMEWHERE NEW
AND NOTHING CAN HOLD ME BACK FROM YOU!!" I hear bruce sing scream. I  get up from the bed and look at his phone for the song name. I found it so i search and i turn my airpods on. I listen to the song and instantly i fall in love.

(BRO IM PUTTING MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF HOW I FELL INLOVE WITH TOKIO HOTEL)

3pm

I listened to it on repeat for about 8 hours while bruce tries to sing their German songs. "BRUCE SHUT UP YOU SUCK!" I yell over my music. He turns his head to me and sticks the middle finger at me. He continues to sing and i try to sleep with the CALMING music blasting my ears.

9pm

I wake up to pressure on my body. I open my eyes and see bruce sleeping on top of me. "Bruce?" I say trying to get up. He just grabs my waist and pushes me back down.

The feeling  of bruces hands on my waist make me feel weird. The last tome i felt this was when i saw a dude topless.
Bruce makes my negative thoughts go away.

I pick bruce up and i put him next to me but still very close. I wrap my arms around the lazy boy and i relax myself. I let myself drift into sleep as i feel Bruce snuggle up against me.
------

AWOAH HE GOT MORE SLEEP THAN I WILL EVER HAVE ANYWAY SORRY THIS TOOK LONG I WAS SO BUSY READIMG TOM KAULITZ STORIED THAT I FORGOT I HAD A BOOK😊