chapter twelve

Isn't the photo just horrifying.

Wednesday

Bruce pov

12pm

I wake up to vance snoring. It's the afternoon and I'm still feeling pain. I'm mean of course I am but it shouldn't be as bad as it is. I grip onto the bed railing and I sit up. "Shit.." I say to myself. How am I going to walk without falling? I get up and i grab onto something. I walk to the window and sit In the chair. I look out at the busy street. Kindergarteners playing outside. Punk Boys skipping class. And billy. With griffin and finn. If their at school why isn't vance with them? He probably won't be in school for the next month. Not like he goes anyway.

"Yo what you doing there?" Robin says in his morning voice. Damn his morning voice is deep. "I'm looking at the street. Trying to find peace in this hell of a hospital." I say to robin. "Yeah your not finding peace in here anytime soon." Robin says getting up. "You feeling hungry? We can go get food. I have a wheelchair for me. Well I don't think I need it but I will just for the sake of my pain." I say going to the wheelchair in the corner of the room. "Hell yeah I'm hungry I haven't eaten in days." Robin says helping me with the wheelchair. He made it more suitable for me so im comfortable. We go to the elevator to go to the first floor. "Why didn't we go down the stairs?" Robin asks when the elevator stops at the first floor.

"What do you mean? I'm in a  wheelchair you fucking dumbass." I tell robin while getting out of the elevator. "So? It's not like you would break something." Robin says while finding a table. "Robin I swear you are stupider than my dead hamster." I tell him while sitting in the chair. "Hammy? The one that exploded when it farted?" Robin asks. He knows damn well that's my only hamster. "Yes. It's my  only hamster." I tell him. "Ima go get food be right back." Robin says going to the line or Whatever.

He comes back woth two plates of..fucking strawberries. "Robin I said get food not a snack. But Whatever. I'm still eating it." I say grabbing a strawberry and shoving it in my mouth. "Damn you fattass. Calm down before you choke like you did on vance's d-" "disrespectfully shut the fuck up." I say interupting Robin's loud statement. Every single moving soul is looking straight at me like I'm about to die. I turn around and see vance behind me.  "Oh hi vance! I just came down here with robin to get food." I tell him.  He looks at the plate. "but thats not food?" Vance says almost like he's asking a question. "Yeah but robin said it was edible so it was food." I say. Robin already ate half of his plate even though it was a mountain of strawberries.

What a fattass

"Well anyway. Wanna go back up? With the plate of course. Every single human soul is staring at me so. Ima wait for you at the elevator. Don't let robin eat the whole cafeteria." Vance says before going to the elevator and waiting with his arms crossed. I get out of my chair and I grab my plate. I grab Robin's arm and I drag him to the elevator. "Noo bruce I still have to try the tacos!" Robin says trying  to get out of my grip. "No. Your already heavy enough." I say pushing him in the elevator.

"Seems like he's gonna cry." Vance says getting in the elevator after us. Robin kicks vance and goes behind me. "Are you that scared? Seriously? He's not scary at all." I tell robin. "Well that's easy for you to say because he hasn't gotten into fights ever since you showed up." Robin says eating off my plate.

"STOP EATING MY STRAWBERRIED YOU FATTY" I yell. Kicking him. The elevator stopls. Vance is the first to leave. Robin gets off the floor and he lunges at me. My plate falls and it breaks. "SHIT!" I yell looking at the floor. "RUN!" Robin yells running to our room. I run after them and close the door. "Robin you fucking dumbass. Why did you jump on me." I say to robin. "I don't know! I just wanted to jump on you." "BOY THAT MAKES NO SENSE!" I yell.

"Can you guys actually shut the fuck up? " Vance says from his bed. "Shut up you cravker." Robin says. "I would Insult you but you would call me racist." Vance says. He grabs the mini pinball machine he found and plays with it.

time skip pookie bc I hate yall.

"FUCK YEAH! I DID IT. I PROVED MY DAD WRONG. I WASNT A GAY FALURE." Vance yells. I look out the window and see a black van..black van?

Why is there a black van? I thought vance killed him. "Vance are you sure you killed the man?" I ask him. "What the fuck do you mean? Of course I did." He says getting up and walking to me. 
He looks put the window and spots the van. "Bruce. I don't think that's him." Vance says still sounding worried. "Hopefully. I don't want anyone else getting kidnapped from him. I know it didn't but by the way you look I know it wasn't good."  I say.

"Hi guys you have a visitor.." a nurse says. She opens the door more and my dad steps in. "Hey bruce. How are you?"  He says. "You came in here like you never did a bad thing in your life" I say. "I just wanted to check up on you." He says stepping in some more. "Well don't. You don't live with us so you aren't apart of our family. It was better with you gone." I tell him. "I heard you had a boyfriend. I knew you were a little queer." Hw says. He looks at robin. Then vance. Then at me. "Which one of you is dating my son?" He says harshly.

"Me. What are you going to do about it huh?" Vance says stepping up. "Oh it's you. I knew I should've kicked you out of my house the first day I found you in his bed." Whatever his name was says. "WHAT!? YOU WERE IN EACH OTHERS BEDS? WHEN WAS THIS?"  Robin asks looming at the both of us.

"Uh I think last week I forgot." Vance says. "You better get away from my son before I beat you." The man says. "You know DAMNN well ima be the one beating you old man. Don't play with me." Vance says crossing his arms and smirking.

After the fight bc yk damn well Vance won.

The man is on the floor bleeding while vamce only has a cut on his cheek. "I beat him up for you honey." Vance says smiling proudly.  "Your whipped vance." Robin says. Vance gives him the middle finger and rolls his eyes. "Atleast I had confidence when i asked my bf out." Vance says. That's true. Robin was so nervous he couldn't even say it. He had to write it down l.

"Shut. Anyway tell me of your love story!" Robin yells.

IMA END IT HERE BC IM TIRED AS SHIT BE GRATEFUL I EVEN UPDATED THIS