Vance is gay and bruce is his bf

WOAH VANCE IS HEALED😈😈 HOW MAGICAL!! HELP I CANT STOP LISTENING TO TOKIO HOTEL AND NOW I HAVE A SWEATER OF THEM AFTER KNOWING ABT THEM FOR A YEAR
----
6AM. Bruce's pov

I wake up and turn off my Alarm. I sit up on my bed and run my eyes. "Good morning bruce" I hear vance say. His voice is raspy and deep. OH FUCK MY KNEES ARE WEAK HELP!

"Good morning vance. We have school so get ready. I would lend you some clothes but you wear the same shit so i wont even bother." I say getting up and getting myself clothes. I go change and come back to my room to put my pj's away. Vance just keeps my sweatpants on even tho he has his jeans folded on my dresser. He leaves his jacket on my bed and goes to my mirror to fix his hair. "Vance. Do you think i would have a partner anytime soon?" I ask him. "What type of trashy ass question is that? Of course not. Well like everyone likes you. EVEN THE BOYS! And you still decline any dates. Like if you wanted one you would try to atleast look for one." He says leaning on my dresser.

"I have my eyes on someone. But they don't feel the same. But lets go downstairs now. I dont want to miss the bus." I say going to my door.  Vance follows me downstairs where my mom and dad are. Amy is on the couch watching cartoons.

"Bruce. I thought i told you that he has to leave as soon as he wakes." My dad says to me. "Lonnie stop. Let vance stay until its time to leave. I mean he is getting tutored by bruce. Might as well get to know each other. Right boys?" My mom says looking at us. Vance stands slighty over me. We are almost the same height. Hes taller by an inch which is funny to me.

"Yes ma'am. Your right. I just met your kind son and i am already getting a liking to him." He says looking at my dad. My dad gets angry and slams his fist on the table. "BRUCE YAMADA! GET THIS QUEER OUT OF THIS HOUSE BEFORE HE EFFECTS YOU AND TURNS YOU QUEER LIKE HIM! NOW!" He yells while pointing at vance. I get up from my chair and take vance away. "Fine! He didn't want to see you anyway." I say and I put my shoes on and drag vance out of the house.

I close the door behind me and I sit on the steps. "Sorry about that vance. My dad's a dick all because of that situation with you and that boy. He has been telling me that you have a secret crush on me and shit." I say looking up at him. Vance is leaning on a pole thats in front of my porch. "Nah its fine bruce. My dad is as bad as yours. He tells me I can't hang out with any boys anymore. My mom knew I was gay since 1st grade. That was even before I found out I was gay! I swear it's the mom instinct."

"Wait..YOUR GAY? I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING!" I yell in surprise. I wouldn't ever think vance was gay. Especially because he has kissed basically half the girls in school. "I thought I told you?" He says to me.

I think about the times my mom would wink at me when I was with my guy friends. MY MOM THINKS I'M GAY!? BUT I'M NOT GAY. I ONLY THINK VANCE IS HOT...WAIT BRUCE YOU STUPID SHIT THATS GAY OMLL YOUR GAY. NO I'M NOT GAY. YES YOU ARE I SWEAR YOU LOOK AT VANCE'S ASS! OKAY FINE I'M GAY.

"Bruce?" Vance says to me shaking  me a little bit. "Yeah?" "Are you okay? You keep changing your face expression. You also mumbled you only think I'm hot? What's that about?" He asks me smirking. I can feel my face burn up as I turn away from his gaze.

He sits next to me and makes me look at him. "So you think I'm hot huh bruce?" He says. His hand on my cheek. My eyes travel from his eyes to his lips then back to his eyes. His eyes are full of love. His eyes go from my eyes to my lips. He leans in a little and I do the same. Our faces are inches apart and I can feel his breath on my lips. I lean in more connecting our lips.

Our kiss is soft and passionate but rough at the same time. His hands move move to my hips and I place my hands around his neck. Our kiss gets interrupted by the noise of the bus driving on our street.