chapter 13 (gay smut?😃)

NO WAY DID I JUST START A WHOLE BRANCE ONE SHOT ON MY SCHOOL COMPUTER💀

Writing smut while going through a crisis>>😛✌️
Gra gra boom

GUYS IM SORRY I FORGOT ABT THIS BOOK💀💀

MOM LEAVE ME ALONE I WANNA BE FAMOUS😻 I WANNA BE FAMOUS😜 MY, MY THERAPIST SAID I GOT ADHD😪 I DONT EVEN REALLY KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS 😒💃

Also this is contuing the last chapter
Also time skip

3pm

ALSO THIS IS 3RD PERSIN💃

"Blha blah blah bruce asked me to be his friend blah blah I formed a huge crush on him and one day at his house I asked him to be my boyfriend. There. Oh then I got kidnapped." Vance explains. "What a cute love story." Robin says. "I know right. Like our love story solos everyone else's" Vance says. The nurse says that they can all go home could go home so at that moment robin runs home

Most likely passed out in the middle of the road on his way there too. Bruce and vance walk back to bruces house. Obviously his parents aren't there so amy went to Finns house for the night because she doesn't want bruce to look after her after what happened last time.

"Barbies first." Bruce says opening the door for vance. He rolls his eyes and walks in. "Let's go to my room. Its better than this crusty living room."  Bruce says dragging him upstairs. 

GUYS IM TRYING TO HOLD BACK THE URGES OF DOING SMUT BC I SUCK AT IT💀NVM IM GIVING INTO THE URGES

Bruce and vance are sat on bruces bed cuddling. vance's hand is resting on bruces thigh and he occasionally traces hearts on it. It felt unusual for vance to be so loving to someone but Bruce is  sure it's past problems. Now vance is just rubbing his thigh. It feels so good but bruce needs to hold back. This can't go more than a simple cuddle. But to vance he wants this to go more than a cuddle. But he doesn't want to make bruce uncomfortable so he holds back. (Obviously that plan failed)

"Bruce come here..I wanna hug you" Vance says to him, signaling to his lap. Bruce figures out  what vance wants. He can't help but give in and sit on his lap. As he get comfortable he trys to not move as much because that is horny activity. Vance wraps his arms around bruces waist and burys his face into his neck. 

If you told bruce a year ago that he would be on vance hoppers lap while hugging him, he would think your crazy. But this is real. He really is hugging him right now. Suddenly vance's hands go from his waist to his hips. It felt nice to bruce, but if vance did this more he  wouldn't be able to hold back. At this rate his heart is beating faster than when he runs. Who knew someone can feel this for vance. A boy who no one gets In five feet radius of without being kicked to the curb in an instant.

(Bear with me here☹️ I never wrote gay smut before😛😛 also..your a homo

Vance Plants soft kisses on bruces neck as his  grip on him gets tighter. "I love you.." vance says softly while still kissing bruces neck. Hearing this from vance makes Bruce feel so many different things. Vance starts kissing Bruce's collarbone as he positions bruce to get more. "Mmmm~" Bruce moans. The feeling of vance's lips on bruces neck was heavenly.  Vance keeps going as Bruce's moans get even louder. "Fuck..your skin is so fucking soft..I want more of it..I want more of you.." vance says running his fingers down Bruce's thighs.

This makes Bruce go crazy as he pulls vance closer to him and kisses him roughly. As the time passes the kiss gets more needy and sloppy😰. The both of them are moaning each others names. Vance's hands are rubbing Bruce's thighs as he kisses him more deeply. Bruce's hands are going everywhere on vance's body. Grabbing on anything he can. Vance's shoulders, his back, his face, anything. At this point bruce is giving  into his desires with vance. He never experienced this type of feeling before. And today he's experiencing it for the first time. The worst part is, vance hopper is causing the pleasure.

Soon enough vance and bruce are shirtless just touching on each other. They are so loud you can hear them from a mile away. vance pins bruce onto the bed. "Your so fucking beautiful..I can't resist you anymore." He says softly.  Vance starts kissing Bruce's neck again but this time more longer. He leaves s trail of hickys on his neck and goes to the other side. He does the same thing on this side. Then vance starts kissing Bruce's stomach and chest. Bruce is full on moaning vance's name as vance does this. From outside the room you can hear everything thats going on.

Since Bruce and vance think they are alone in the house they start DICK RIDING😍✌️ yes it sounds exactly how its supposed to. Bruce is fucking riding vance like a horse.

How do I fucking descrive this? HOW DO I WRITE SMUT😨 I GIVE UP THATS ALL THE SMUT YOUR GETTING. ITS NOT EVEN SMUT BUT IDC.

after the dick rifing🤯

Vance is laying his head on bruces chest as he hugs him. "I love you so much bruce.." he says nuzzling his head onto bruces chest. "I remember the day we met. We were so rude to each other it was hilarious..you called me a fattass and you pulled my hair." Vance says Chuckling. "Yeah that was pretty funny. Especially the look you gave me after. It was like 'the audacity you have yo pull my hair' "

GUYS IM GOING THROWUGH A CRISIS I JUDT FIGURED OUT THAT MY MOM DIDNT KICK MY DAD OUT A LONG TIME AGO BC I LOVED HIM TOO MUCH💀💀

ANYWAY

ME IN CHUCKY CHEESE

ME IN CHUCKY CHEESE. IM THE GIRL IN THE PINK SHIRT