chapter ten

(BREAK AWAY!!)

1am

Bruce pov

I wake up scared. I sit up and look around my room. Its cold and windy outside. The rain hitting my window sounds so peaceful. But what's going on in the neighborhood isn't peaceful. Its hell. I look at the teddy bear that i was previously holding. The sun isn't even up yet. Its so dark out. The only thing thats bright is the night light coming through the window of the house across the street. But even that doesn't light up the road or sidewalk. A knock is heard from my door. No one should be awake right now.  Whos knocking on my door. I open my door and see Amy with a her stuffed cow. "Oh hi amy? Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I say letting her in.

"I was but the tree was hitting my window too loud i couldn't sleep. Can i sleep here for tonight?" She says. I nod and make some room for her.

(What the fuck you mean make some room? Your bed is already big)

I lay back down on my bed and i try to sleep. Amy hugs me one last time then she falls asleep.

I wish that was vance hugging me from behind...

NAH HES DOWN BAD

12pm

I wake up to the sun blinding me. I check my phone and see it's 12. I see five messages from vance. "What...he's alive!" I say as i open the messages.

                        ❤️‍🩹my love❤️‍🩹
❤️‍🩹my love❤️‍🩹
Hey bruce...I'm currently dieing in this old mans basement. He didn't see my obvious fucking phone in my pocket when he was grabbing me. Also do you have my necklace? Its not on my fucking neck.
^
Bruce
^
Bruce
^
Bruce
^
Bruce
^
My love
^
Honey
^
Baseball slut
^
Baseball pro
^
Rice eater
^
Horny dude
^
Babe?

DID YOU JUDT CALL ME RICE EATER?AND IM NOT HORNY LIKE YOU. anyway yes i have your necklace. Is griffin okay?

❤️‍🩹my love❤️‍🩹
Yeah hes fine. Hes sleeping right now. Don't know how that fucker can sleep in this stinky ass basement. I'm getting out of here soon bruce don't worry.

I hope you do. Make sure that old ass doesn't touch griffin okay?

❤️‍🩹my love❤️‍🩹
Of course. How is the rest doing?

Somewhat good. Robin and finn completely forgot you went missing. Its like they didn't care at all. Billy is still crying. And I'm..well I'm doing alright i guess.

❤️‍🩹my love❤️‍🩹
Their bitches. They only started daying becuz i was there to help robin ask finn out. I hope Robin's mom dies in A ditch. I hope finn gets pushed down a water slide so hard he flies off and cracks his head open.

Billy is not talking to anyone anymore and he isn't delivering papers.

❤️‍🩹my love❤️‍🩹
Oh damn. He was affected hard. He must love griffin a lot then.

He does. He said it once. Anyway I have to go amy is talking to me.

❤️‍🩹my love❤️‍🩹
Okay. I have to go too. The man is coming soon bye.

Be safe I love you

❤️‍🩹my love❤️‍🩹
I love you too bruce❤️‍🩹

☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️I REGRET MAKING VANCE GET KIDNAPPED.

"So what do you want amy?" I say turning my phone off. "I like someone" She says. "Oh! gwen right?" I say. She looks around and nods her head. "OOO I KNEW IT!" I cheer. "Can i tell vance? When he gets out." I ask her making sure she doesnt kniw i have contact to him. He nods and I hug Amy and she goes back to her room.
Ding!