vance's teddy bear☹️

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH😝😝🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈💀💀ALSO I FORGOT THE DAY WE WETE ON SO ITS NOW SATURDAY😭
-----------
Bruce pov

I awoke to my bed empty. No sign of vance anywhere. I slip out of bed and go downstairs. "Good morning son." My dad says. Why call me son when he doesn't treat me like it? "Good morning. Morning mom how was your sleep?" I ask my mom while she eats her eggs.

"My sleep was fine bruce. Thank you for asking. I saw vance go back home this morning. Are you sure you guys are just friends?"  She asks me. My dad gets out of his chair and goes to my parents room. My mom rolled her eyes at him. "Always grumpy." She says chuckling.

"Uh.." I say not knowing what to say. "Tell me Bruce. Have you told him yet?" She says putting her fork down. My cheeks burn up and i look away. "Yea.. I told him yesterday." I say. "How did he react? Did he like you back? Was he mad? Disgusted? Nervous?" She questions me. "He liked me back." I say. She squeals and cheers.

"Ugh my baby is so grown now! You should visit him later!" She says. I nod and smile awkwardly. Why was she so happy? My mom goes to the couch while i go back upstairs.

Ring ring ring

My phone starts ringing so i check it.

                 Incoming call

                 Pinball master

              Answer  or    Decline

I awnser the call and vance starts talking.

"Bruce. Fuck I almost got fucking kidnapped. THAT STUPID BLACK VAN!"

"Wait... black van?"

"Yea why? Did you see it?"

"Yeah..it followed me home yesterday."

"Shit..that old hag has two targets now. Me and you."

"Well hopefully he gets none of us. I hope they find griffin. He was so adorable."

"Bruce..the van is back. SHIT MY FUCKING LEG!"

"VANCE?! ARE YOU OKAY? IM COMING OVER!"

"SHIT THIS OLD HAG IS FUCKING DRAGGING ME BY MY LEG!"

"KEEP FIGHTING VANCE. I'LL BE THERE SOON."

"HURRY I DONT WANT TO FUCKING BREAK A BONE FROM THIS FATTASS!"

           Call ended

"FUCK MOM VANCE IS IN TROUBLE I NEED TO GO!" I say running down the stairs. "IM COMIMG WITH YOU HONEY." she yells. Me and my mom get to where vance was and we see no one there. No van. No vance.  "Fuck..we were too late..." I say. All that was left was vance's necklace.

Tears roll down my cheek as i hold his butterfly necklace in my hands. "Wait..he still has his phone. Maybe i can find his location!" I say to my mom. I start to look for vance's location.

Me and my mom drive around until we get to a house with a garage and a creepy tree in front of it. "Don't knock on the door yet bruce. Let's take a look around first. To see if there is any place where he could ve.

We go behind the house and we see a little vent. We see vance sitting there looking at his phone. "Fuck! No wifi!" He yells. "vance!" I whisper to him. Loud enough for him to hear. He looks up and he turns his phone off. "Bruce? Why are you here? Leave now!" He yells. The door clicks and it opens. Me and my mim hide and watch the old man touch his hair.

"Don't touch me Fuck face!" He yells pushing the mans hand away. "I could easily kill you vance. But I won't." The man says. Leaving the room. Me and my mom go back home because we couldn't help him from the vent.

In bruces room😍

"Ma what am i going to do? Vance is gone. He was the only person i went to school for!" I say. "Honey. I understand your upset that he's gone but you still have to maintain your good grades." She says putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't expect me to be productive when the only reason i want to live is gone! He was the only one who actually listened to me! Finney is too busy kissing robin ,billy is grieving over griffin being gone and griffin is missing! With vance!"  I say. "But we listen to you.." My mom says with sympathy. "NO YOU DON'T. ALL YOU DO IS TELL ME TO GET MY GRADES UP! YOU NEVER ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT I'M NOT THE PERFECT SON YOU ALWAYS WANTED! IM JUST A NORMAL KID WHO LIVES IN THIS SHITTY TOWN!". I yell at my mom. "YOU AND DAD ALWAYS SAY THAT MY GRADES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN OTHER THINGS." I continue. "Come back when you ACTUALLY  care about me and my friends." I say pushing her out of my room and locking my door.

(YALL IM SORRY)

I look at my dresser and see a tredy bear. I recognize it from somewhere but i don't know where.

Eight years earlier

Bruce and vance were at the park doing their own thing.  Bruce was picking flowers while vance was pushing kids down the slides. "Hey you!" Vance says pointing at bruce. Bruce turns around and stares at vance. "What about me?" Bruce asks. Why would someone want to talk to bruce? He was a loner. A nerd. "Why do you only pick flowers? Don't you have friends?" Vance says. Bruce looks down. "No. No one wants to be my friend." Bruce says sadly. vance sighs and  drops the teddy bear on the ground. He walks to bruce. "I'll be your friend." Vance says hesitantly. Hes never asked anyone to be his friend. They always ask him. Bruce smiles at him. "I'm bruce." He says. "Vance." Vance says holding his hand out to shake bruces hand. "Do you want to trade? You get my flowers and i get your teddy bear." Bruce says holding his fake flowers to vance.

Vance thinks for a moment but nods. He picks up the teddy, dusts it off and give it to bruce. Bruce takes the teddy and gives him the flowers. "Bruce! It's time to go home honey!"  Bruce's mom calls. Bruce frowns. "Bye bye Vance. See you later!" He says waving goodbye to vance and running to his mom.

"Whats that honey?" His mom asks looking at the toy. "My new friend vance gave it to me today! We're best friends now!" Bruce says happily. His mom ruffles his hair and chuckles. Then when bruce gets home he puts the teddy bear on his bed and sleeps with it.

IDK HOW IT ENDED UP ON HIS DRESSER BUT OKAY 👌🏻 :)

present time

I give up on trying to figure out where its from and i pick it up. When I touch it all the memories come back to me.

This was from vance....and now this is the only way i will remember him.

I hug the bear tightly and i cry. I cry more than i ever have in my whole life. My only source of life and love is gone. After the day we decide to be together he goes missing. Gone. Forever.

No more vance hopper.

(THAT WAS A LIE YALL HE JUST THINKS THE WORST😝 THERE IS STILL A CHANCE VANCE WILL LIVE. ANYWAY BYE)