hey pooks😜

YO WSG YALL😜😜I MADE MY MOM BUY ME ROBUX FOR MY BIRTHDAY. 
THE DAY IM WRITING THIS IS MY BIRTHDAY BUT THE DAY IT COMES OUT MIGHT BOT BE NY BIRTHDAY.

ANYWAY SORRY FOR STOPPING THE CHAPTER THERE. IM CONTINUING IT ON THIS ONE SO DONT BE MAD AT ME POOKS🥺🤞🏻
------------
⚠WARNING⚠
¤ rape
¤self harm
If you are going through this please tell an adult you can trust!

"I do NOT look stupid bruce. I just...I just want to embarrase you." He says. "Yeah no the only person your embarrassing is yourself." I say to him with attitude. I open the front door and let vance in. Amy comes running in shortly after and she runs up to her room. Vance sits on my couch and turns the tv on. "WHO THE FUCK said you could sit on my couch?! Get up FATTASS!" I yell to vance. He gets up and stares at me in sadness. "I heard Dominic is throwing a party tonight. Wanna go?" Vance says looking at the house across from mine.

"No way! Last time we went you got drunk and started kissing me!" I say to him. He chuckles and smirks. "You know you loved it bruce. Also I was completely sober. And you were too. You were screaming my name. Sadly someone walked in on us so we had to stop."He said making a fake sad face.

"Well what time will it start?" I ask him. I can't believe I'm agreeing to go to another party. "It starts in an hour. You should get ready. Like brush your hair and change your clothes." He suggested. He drags me to my room and looks for party clothes. "AHA!" He yells as he pulls out a leather jacket and a white tank top. He pulls out black leather pants and throws it at me. "Uh vance?" I say awkwardly. "Yea?" He replies. "Don't you think girls would try to hit on me? These pants are gonna show my ass and...." I say. Not wanting to continue the sentence. Vance nods. "That's the point. We can make them horny. Then we kiss to make them mad. Show them who's the gayest." He says.

"Okay fine. I'm going to wear this so that all the girls get horny and then you get horny and kiss me." I say sarcastically. "Exactly!" Vance says. "Now go change. We only have 30 minutes now." He says to me.

I grab the clothes and I go to the bathroom. I change into them and I come out of the bathroom. Vance is waiting for me while sitting on my bed. "Damn. I don't think I could wait until the party Bruce. You look so fucking HO- beautiful!" He says gripping his leg.

Shit I already made vance horny. Fuck.

"Why thank you vance. Now let's go to your house so you could get ready." I say pulling him up. We go to his house and we go to him room.

"Okay I already have an outfit ready. I'm basically wearing the same thing as now but like different. You know?" He says. I nod and I sit on his bed. He goes to the bathroom to change. He comes out in the same outfit but the jacket and pants are black. "Holy shit." Vance says when he looks in the mirror. He turns to me and smiles. "I look amazing right!?" He asks me. I nod and smile. We leave his room and we make our way to Dominic's house.

I can hear the music already since we came a little late. Vance knocks on the door and a girl in a short skirt opens the door. She looks me up and down and let's us in. Guess I was the reason she let us in. I see Dominic in the other room dancing with a beer in his hand. "Bruce we should drink! This is going to be so much fun!!" He yells. He drags me to the drinks and gives me a cup of beer. I hesitate but since I've always wanted to try some I drank the whole cup in one chug.

"Oh wow. That's good!" I say as I go for more. After about 4 cups I see vance drinking one more. I can barely stand so I grab onto his shoulder. He can already tell I'm drunk so he takes me to the nearest couch.

"Bruce how many cups did you chug!?" He says to me slurring his words. I start laughing and I fall off the couch. "I drnk abouf four cups" I say slurring my words. Vance is as drunk as me so he starts laughing. He laughed so hard he fell off the couch and on top of me. "BAHHAHAHAHhh!"  We both laugh.