XV 🔥

Song: The Long Night (긴 밤) - Seori 

one of my fav songs rn 

okay okay I know what you're here for, and it isn't for my song recommendations 

------------------------------------

"Think you can handle the both of us, bad boy?"

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat as he felt a surge of desire wash over him. He quickly replied, "Always ready for a challenge," and sent his address before heading straight to his bathroom to take a quick shower and freshen up.

He stripped off his clothes and hopped into his warm shower, feeling the anticipation build within him. He couldn't wait to see what Taehyung and Jimin had in store for him.

As he got out, his mind raced with thoughts of the two men, the doorbell rang taking him out of his thoughts. He put on a pair of boxers and nearly tripped running for the door. He took a deep breath, he knew that it was Taehyung and Jimin at the door, he felt so ready but so anxious at the same time.

He opened the door to find the two men standing there, their eyes smoldering with desire. Without a word, Taehyung and Jimin pushed him back into his bedroom, their hands roaming over his body.

Jungkook moaned as they kissed and touched him, his body writhing with pleasure. He felt Taehyung's lips on his neck as Jimin's hands explored his chest. They moved in perfect unison, their touches and kisses driving Jungkook wild with desire.

As they continued to explore each other's bodies, Jungkook felt himself losing control. He couldn't believe that he was actually living out his wildest fantasies with two of the hottest guys he knew. His body felt like it was on fire as they continued to touch and kiss him, his pleasure building with each passing moment.

Finally, unable to hold back any longer, Jungkook gave in to his desires. He pulled Taehyung and Jimin close, kissing them deeply as his hands roamed over their bodies. They responded eagerly, their touches and kisses becoming more intense as they all lost themselves in the moment.

After nearly all the clothes were on the floor Taehyung's deep voice chuckled, "calm down there," he glanced up and down Jungkook, and then looked over at Jimin, "The two of us still need to rinse off, looks like you won't be joining us?"Jungkook shook his head, feeling a rush of excitement at the thought of watching the two men shower together. He nodded towards the bathroom, "Go ahead, I'll watch."

Taehyung and Jimin grinned at each other liking the unexpected response. They disappeared into the bathroom, their laughter echoing through the room. Jungkook let out a deep sigh, letting the rest of his nervousness escape him before following the two into the bathroom. And boy, did he miss a lot in those two seconds.

As he entered the bathroom, Jungkook was greeted with the sight of Taehyung and Jimin under the shower, their bodies glistening with water and steam. They were both completely naked, their hands roaming over each other's bodies as they kissed passionately.

Jungkook felt his breath catch in his throat as he watched the two men, his desire for them growing stronger with each passing moment. He felt his body responding to the sight, his arousal building deep within him.

Taehyung and Jimin pulled away from each other, turning to face Jungkook with smirks on their faces. "Like what you see?" Jimin asked, his voice shaky and his back pressed against the cool wall of the bathtub.

Jungkook nodded, unable to form words as he watched the two men. He felt Jimin's eyes burn holes in him as Taehyung inserted a finger into the shorter man's hole. Jimin grabbed Taehyung from the waistline, pulling him close to him. He moaned deeply as he felt his member rub against Taehyung's, his mind spinning with a sudden need.