VI

Song: Only You- Huh Gak
————————-€

"-it was SO sweet! I really have a good feeling about this one he's so- so- different!"

Taehyung groaned laying his head onto Jimin's lap, "and lemme guess, Taemin wants to meet up again this Thursday?"

Yoongi nodded enthusiastically, "How'd you know?!!!"

Jimin snorted, "dude, you've been telling the same story every day for the past week and a half." The pastel haired boy playing with tae's hair.

Yoongi and Taemin have been dating for about 2 months now, yet, they've only been on two dates, their first one which was eating at bonchons and hanging out at the mall, the other being the recent arcade date they went on.

The oldest let a blush sweep over his cheeks, "ah sorry it's just that he's so-"

Suddenly the blonde sat down under the Gaysian tree, "Taemin again?"

The pink and redhead nodded in disappointment.

Jin sighed, "Okay your little arcade date was cute we get it!"

Yoongi pouted, "I sense hostility and it's not appreciated..."

Jin yawned, "deal with it bitch."

Taehyung sat up from Jimin's lap suddenly, the latter frowning a bit, "Okay. But he literally ghosted you for a whole ass week and you ain't even mad??"

Jimin joined in "You Guys barely see each other and your head over heels!"

Yoongi shot a glare at the two 95 liners, "He's shy! Plus he's a dancer maybe he was busy!"

The other 3 guys stared at each other.

"What?"

"Yoongi-"

"Lover boy is behind you..."

Yoongi smiled and was about to turn around, "REALLY??"

"STOP" all of them screamed at once confusing the poor boy.

Yoongi stared at them blankly.

Jimin awkwardly looked from behind Yoongi, to Yoongi, "uhh..."

"A bitch finna be dead."

Yoongi quirked an eyebrow from Jin's words, "why the fuck are you guys acting so weird?" Yoongi was turning but tae practically yeeted his wrist.

"Yoongi, just be prepared for what you're about to see..."

"Okay weirdo?" Yoongi laughed then turned around.

But once he saw his boyfriend,

The laughing stopped.

And the march began.

————————

"-and they were roommates!"

"Oh my god they were roommates!"

Hoseok exasperated while listening to Jungkooks story about how his dance instructor used to break his bones a lot and how he moved in with his crush when he was in high school because his crush was the dancer's doctor's son!

"Damn tHaT should be a book!"

Jungkook got excited, "It is! It's a book on Wattpad called 'Dislocated' but the author @JHputsTheD_inAgustD hasn't updated in forever because she died!"

Hoseok was searching it up on wattpad when all of a sudden he heard someone scream.

"FUCK YOU TAEMIN!!!"