V

Song: Get Low- Ying Yang Twins

("To the windowwww to the wall" song)

——————✿

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU???"

It's Friday and Yoongi just walked into Hoseok's barber to find a very bright haired boy at the front desk.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "could you not scream, just because we don't have very many customers doesn't me we don't have standards."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes, "sorry, couldn't tell, your standards are hiding behind that bright ass hair."

The magenta haired boy rolled his eyes and went to get Hoseok, who fixed his hair before coming out.
Yoongi admired the simplicity of Hoseok's white Supreme shirt, black jeans, and black Jordan 12s, the red flannel suiting the label on his shirt. The outfit was perfect for his bright red hair.

"Hey Yoongo what can I do for yuh?"

Yoongi smiled, "I was just wondering if you'd like to hang out-"

"Yes!.. I mean sure, I'm not busy."

Jungkook gave him a look, "What if we get a customer?"

Yoongi made an 'ah' sound, "You don't have to worry about it we can go after your work or tomorrow before 8pm.."

"Jungkook can handle the store! Let's just go"

Jungkook's expression flattened as he sighed, "Whipped ass.." he mumbled under his breath. "Fine. Have fun."

Hoseok smiled, along with Yoongi, and they were on their way.

"So why'd you request me?"

Yoongi looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "okay, 1) who says that. 2) I have a date tomorrow and I wanted help finding an outfit."

Hoseok felt his chest pang and slacked his jaw a little bit in envy. "Sure. But why didn't you invite your other friends? Gaysians right?"

Yoongi did a saitama face. "Don't ever say that again, and If I invited one I'd have to invite all three other wise drama happens."

Hoseok nodded, but secretly decided he didn't care very much as he got into his car.

——————

Hoseok and Yoongi have actually hung out a couple times in the past but not much more than a causal lunch because Yoongi was in the area or Yoongi wanting a getaway from crack addicts, aka TaeJinMin.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok who was driving one handedly to the mall, "Hoseok you literally have some of the best fashion sense." He tried to make small talk but Hoseok just nodded.

After a bit of silence Yoongi awkwardly sighed, "Well this will be fun! All my friends are dramatic gays so it's nice to know a straight guy-"

Hoseok started laughing which confused Yoongi, "what?" the younger pouted. (Friendly reminder that Yoongi is younger in this book)

Hoseok caught his breath, "haaaa who's your 'straight' friend??" Yoongi gave him a bland look, "you dumbas-"

Hoseok started laughing again, for a long time and turned on the radio leaving Yoongi confused and honestly a little ticked. Once they arrived at the mall a smirk danced across Hoseok's face.

"Yoongi, Incase you can't obviously tell, I'm gayer than a fucking twinkie and that has 'twink' in the name." Hoseok started laughing once he parked and got out of the car, leaving a shocked yoongi with his mouth agape.