X

Song: Love Song- miss A

✩————————————✩

"WHAT  happened in there?!?!"

The gaysians were currently at their shared dorm, the day after the whole hospital scene. And Yoongi getting an earful from his roommates, especially Jin.

Jimin picked up his hot cocoa, "can we admire how fast Yoongi works though like damn."

Yoongi protested, "Hey he kissed me... I just... provoked it... on another note how'd you guys know I was at the hospital?"

"I installed Life360 on all our phones." Jin said it so nonchalantly that it almost went by Yoongi's head.

"Wait you have a stalker app on my phone??? How'd you even-"

Taehyung interrupted, "Are you sure it's a good idea to date your barber?"

It grew eerily quiet, "yeah.. I mean why not?"

Jimin looked at Taehyung, "I think Tae kinda has a point.. you don't exactly have the best track record for dating.."

Jin seemed to take Yoongi's side, "It's not like he's dating to get broken up with."

"But it's not like he dates to find love either Jin."

"Woah, Tae that's too far..." Jimin nervously looked at Yoongi but wasn't able to read his expression.

"What? It's true." Yoongi listened as Tae threw spiteful words.

"Why are you being such an asshole Tae? You don't know that." Jin folded his arms over his chest.

Taehyung sighed, "I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just being real. He just ended it with Taemin and he's already looking for someone new-"

"Are you accusing him of hoeing around? You know just as damn well as me that Yoongi is a whole ass virgin." 

It went on for a while of Jin and Taehyung arguing, Jimin 'switching sides' and Yoongi just silently listening to it all.

Heartbreaking how simple opinions or comments can ruin friendships.

—————————————————

Hyungwon let out small curses and whines, "W-Wonho..."

Wonho smirked, "what baby?"

He moaned out, "R-Right there.."

Shownu cringed, "could y'all not make fucking sounds in the goddamn living room."

Wonho just continued massaging his boyfriend's neck and shoulders, "You try being a computer genius, my baby has it hard and needs to be pampered."

"Me, you, and Jooheon literally use every ounce of our body to protect this entire organization."

I.M walked in, "what are we talking about?" He plopped onto the couch next to Shownu.

"Changkyun (I.M) brains or brawn." Shownu placed a hand on the said male's thigh.

"Are you asking me as a person or as a sharpshooter?"