XI

Song: Sweet Chaos- Day6

✿————————————✿

Call Girls Day because Something something going on ya'know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[soft stans you've been warned]

"I'm gonna make a move."

The other four boys in the room cheered, Yoongi had been staying with them for three days.

In those three days Yoongi had explained his situation and the other boys immediately shipped Hoseok with Yoongi, calling them YoonSeok.

"Finally," woosung exasperated as if he was tired, "Guy legit risks his career for you then gets shot the next day."

Jaehyeong gripped Woosung's thigh, "Yeah, the dude at least deserves a boyfriend." Woosung slapped his hand off.

Yoongi nodded and put his fist into his palm, almost as if he was striking a judges hammer, "Alright! As if today I get flirty."

———————————

Yoongi visited Hoseok in the hospital yet again, today being day 5 of him being hospital, Yoongi visiting almost every day.

Hoseok watched as the door to his room opened and a very... implying? Leg found it's way inside. The leg seemed like it was trying to tease Hoseok, but the silence was awkward...

"Uhm... sorry I'm not interested in females.."

"Hey!" Yoongi came from behind the door with crossed arms and Hoseok busted out laughing, "I'm not a 'female' thank you very much."

"Why were you-"

"I saw it in shrek and wanted to try it out...."

Hoseok let a chuckle escape his chest as he sat up, Yoongi now in the room shutting the door behind him.

"Oh, wow.." Hoseok now noticed the extremely showy pants Yoongi was wearing, "Yoongi why are you wearing shorts?..."

Yoongi smiled and tugged the waist up a little bit by the belt loops, "why not? They're comfy."

"It's barely March you're gonna get sick! Geez it's still cold out, aren't you cold- actually no, aren't you human?" Yoongi opened his mouth to answer but Hoseok tsked him, "didn't your family teach you better? Here." The older male patted his hospital bed whilst the latter bloomed from his cheeks and complied.

Even if the two knew they had a connection with each other, it was still awkward as fuck.

Well, at least for Yoongi it was, so he turned around, back to Hoseoks chest and laid with cheeks flushed.

Hoseok began rubbing his fingers on the small of Yoongi's back but things turned sexual when Yoongi shivered in response.

Hoseok let a playful smirk find it's way onto his lips, the sadist in him knowing what that reaction was about. He leaned closer and brought his lips closer to Yoongi's ear, "mm you cold?" Hoseok continued to trail his fingers on Yoongi's back, the thin t-shirt that the smaller boy was wearing providing little to no missing contact between his back and hoseok's fingers.

Hoseok brought his face down to the boys neck, the tip of his nose barely touching Yoongi's jawline, "or... does something else have you shaking hm?" One of hoseok's fingers found it way inside Yoongi's shirt, the smaller boy letting out a whine that was bubbling up inside him, it was small and quiet, but it was still heard.

"more..." Yoongi covered his pink face with his hand but hoseok grabbed it softly with his other hand, "more what?" Yoongi felt embarrassed and payed quietly for a moment, "t..touch me more please... lower..." Yoongi's entire body felt like it was on fire talking this way.

"And why should I? Where's your manners?" Hoseok rested his head in the nape of Yoongi's neck as he rubbed the shorter's thighs despite what he said. Yoongi licked his lips, "I-I've been feeling... sensitive... because..." Yoongi trailed of trying to focus on not making sound from the hands caressing his thighs, but audibly whined when hoseok squeezed them.

"Because of what?" Hoseok re adjusted so that he was on top of Yoongi and slipped his hands under Yoongi's sinful shorts, cupping his ass.

Yoongi got overwhelmed and had a problem grow in his pants giving Hoseok's ego an even greater boost, "the kiss.."
hoseok smirked and got up from the bed, a small limp because of his injury, and put the do not disturb sign on his hospital door before locking it.

He softly got back onto the bed and began kissing Yoongi's neck the mentioned boy moaning at the feeling.
"Can I give you a hickey?" Yoongi let out a soft 'm-hm" which was enough for hoseok to leave a purple mark on the porcelain like skin.

"So you're telling me a short make out session with me days ago made you horny?"

Yoongi nodded and hoseok placed his hands on the black-haired boys hips. "So... I wonder what'd happen if I kissed you here" Hoseok lifted Yoongi's shirt and placed a kiss on his nipples, causing the boy to mewl.

Hoseok chuckled, "or maybe lower?" Yoongi moaned as Hoseok gripped his ass, "y..yes please..."

Hoseok gave his heart-shaped smile and patted Yoongi on the head, "As endearing as that it, I like to take relationships slow." He pinched Yoongi's cheek, "So how about we go get lunch once I'm officially released from the hospital hmm?"

Yoongi's cheeks flushed as he gave a little nod, "strange of you to make out with me, then do some very sexual foreplay before telling me you wanna take things slow," Hoseok have him a look, "But whatever you're comfortable with is okay with me... and I'd really like that actually..."

Hoseok beamed brighter and Yoongi slipped out of the hospital bed with a mischievous smile, "besides I've only had sex once anyways, I'm not that easy mister Jung Hoseok.."

Hoseok felt his cheeks warm up, "Wow... I..." he cleared his throat, "Go home and put on pants while I finish the paperwork you distracted me from."

Yoongi smiled then slipped out of the hospital room to run back home.

✿————————————✿

No one:
My brain: make them fuck.
Me: NO! It's too early!
My brain: MAKE THEM FUCK

anyways welcome to mi casa