XII

Song: Rooftop- N.Flying

×——————————×

Yoongi barged into his apartment, ignoring his roommates who were highly concerned over the fact they haven't seen him in days and he suddenly kicked down the door, and ran into his room.

The gaysians looked at each other in astonishment.

Jimin walked into Yoongi's room, "hey yoon-"

"SHH I HAVE LIKE... 10 MINUTES TO LOOK CUTE AS FUCK, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I NEED TO FOCUS."

Jimin scrunched his eyebrows and walked back into the living room, "Yoongi's possessed." He plopped onto Taehyungs lap.

They all hummed. A few moments later Yoongi came out of the room

 A few moments later Yoongi came out of the room

———————————————————

"Well after consideration, I don't think he should go in alone."

The other six boys in the room looked at each other with confused expressions. Monsta X doesn't usually send more than one person out on missions. Shit they don't usually have to do missions to fix mistakes.

Minhyuk spoke out, "I'm changing some things, Kihyun." The said boy stood up, "Your new cover is that you're a student at SMCC, Star Museum Community College, which is the closest school to the barbershop."

Kihyun nodded, "But sir, isn't that an arts school?"

"Precisely, I looked into it and the school is limited on male vocalists, too many SoundCloud rappers. You're going in because you took choir throughout your entire school life and you're entering as a male vocalist, there's more information on your profile." He handed the boy a folder and he sat down.

"Shownu," He was next to stand, "You're going in as the cop, I believe that's a pretty clear role, correct?"

"Yes sir." He grabbed the folder that Minhyuk handed to him.

"As for the rest of you, we work from the outside only when necessary. Dismissed." Minhyuk exited and the rest FOLLOWed. Pun intended.

Kihyun
Mission details: try to get employed at Hoseok's Barbershop and learn more about Hoseok and everyone close beside him. Destroy him from the inside. Be natural and create acquaintances.
Background: wanted to pursue a music career but parents weren't supportive. Had a 3.8 gpa in high school, finally got into an arts school at age 26. Other details you can create.

Shownu
Mission details: remove any data or evidence regarding Monsta x from police data bases.
Background: You come from Starship police force and any other information about your occupation is confidential. Age 30-