III

Song: Better Man- Taemin

I updated Dislocated and Hoseok's Barbershop today, y'all privileged-

Jk 💕🍑

—————𐄢

Yoongi giggled, once he got home and put everyone into comfortable spots, he stared at the contact "Taeminie 🥰" which is what the angel of the night put himself as. Yoongi got scared as his phone buzzed receiving a message from the same boy.

Yoongi quickly put his phone on the charger and jumped into his bed rolling around a bit, cheeks red

Yoongi quickly put his phone on the charger and jumped into his bed rolling around a bit, cheeks red. He breathed in. Calmed himself. Then tried to sleep. It took two and a half hours of staring at a wall till he actually accomplished the mission. Falling asleep at 4:46 am. But sleep none the less.

———☯︎

Yoongi woke up to the smell of eggs.

Jin's cooking.

He VROOOMED down the hallway into the kitchen.

And there it was, what every broke asian has eaten. Eggs and rice. For the GAYsian roommates this is perfect. It's cheap, it's filling, Jin's the only ome that knows how to ACTUALLY cook so it's so easy to a point no one will starve.

Well, maybe Taehyung. He... concerns them sometimes.

Yoongi sat down and Jin put a bowl of rice in front of his face.

"Have I ever told you you're my favorite roommate Jin?"

"No, but I'm holding that against you now."

Yoongi scoffed, "Have I ever told you you're a world wide bitch?" He said jokingly.

Jin turned around, "Yeah, a 'World Wide Boss Bitch' now shut the fuck up before you get some burnt ass eggs."

Yoongi bit his lip, "Touché Jin1"

Jin smirked as he flipped the pan making the egg over-easy just how yoongi likes it. He then slid it into Yoongi's bowl and sat next to him with his own rice and scrambled eggs.

Yoongi spoke up as he grabbed the soysauce (I kid you not it took me a minute to remember what soysauce was in English).

"So what are we gonna do with drunk and drunker when they wake up?"

Jin hummed, "1) make Tae clean the puke on the outside of your car."

Yoongi agreed to that.

"And 2) tell them that if they take painkillers they'll overdose on 'Epiphanole'"

Yoongi tilted his head, "whats 'Epiphanole'???"

"I dunno I made it up."

Yoongi gave him a high five. As they plotted a list of things to say back in certain situations. He felt his phone buzz.