IX

Song: Face- Woosung (The Rose)

⁂—————————————⁂

"Oh man holy shi-" Jin slapped his hand over his faded red-headed friends mouth, "Pardon us we'll leave!" The blonde quickly shut the door.

Yoongi was about to rush off Hoseok's lap but Hoseok held his hips down, "Yoongi don't move."

"B-But.."

"Yoongi I have a hole in my leg and id prefer if you didn't move so fast." Yoongi's face drowned in realization, "RIGHT! S..S..Sorry!"

To tell the truth... Hoseok was lying, his wound was a little above his knee and on his inner thigh with minor injury but in all honesty he just wanted the moment to last.

He held Yoongi's face, "God you're so cute.." Yoongi pouted, "No I'm not-" "Yes you are. You're baby boy one thousand." He pinched Yoongi's cheeks.

There was a knock at the door, "Uhm... Hoseok it's me Jungkook, theres cops who want to talk to you..."

Hoseok gently lifted Yoongi off his lap and said some cheesy but sweet goodbyes, once the smaller boy left the room Jungkook and the two police officers entered.

"Good afternoon men, I'm Officer Leo Park," he gestured to the man wearing sunglasses next to him, "and this is my partner Officer Jeff Lee."

(Leo Park aka Park Dojoon from The Rose)

(Jeff Lee aka Lee Jaehyeong from The Rose)

The said man gave a simple head nod before letting his partner continue talking.

"We are aware that your shop was invaded by a B rank criminal organization... truth be told you're both very lucky to be alive and... mostly.. unharmed." He smiled but Hoseok and Jungkook had too much running through his mind to take it genuinely.